Home

Noob here *Shudders*

KBell

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy, I think you will make a lot of problems here if you start to do that, please behave!!!!!!!!! ;P

remember that this guys will make a lot of things because of that.

Anyway, I think that Kbell needs to make the great test of Aresen: If he walks around with panties he will be insane like everyone :xp:

For Eva I don't think I'll ask her about that, I'll try to think about something else soon

I second what DD just said. :D

Originally posted by Reclaimer

Good now um your Officaly an Aresener!

* Give K I'm an Aresener hat and T-Shirt,shoes,socks and pants and belt*

Now you are OFFICALY an Aresener! ;)

HEY...no selling of illegal merchandise here ^_~ I KNOW you haven't got a license for that :D

Reclaimer: The official hat of Aresen is the 'Wally the Space Dolphin' hat, which looks like this: :assult::dozey: Getting details like this wrong is why you're still a noobie.

Captain Andy: Naked. Crazy. :) My kinda gal...

InsaneSith: Very good form. See, Lynk? Hah? See how useful duct tape is? :p Don't leave home without it!

*looks at captandy*

herr-yee-mee-neyh ..

*trying hard to keep his hands of the duct tape*

she voluntarily ripped her shirt off... oh yes .. no need to use duct tape on her..

arrrr.. what .. *shrugs*

*uses duct tape with himself*

HEY andy.. i am helpless here .. perhabs you could.. usefree

the big jonesme somehow??

;)

Here is an example from JUST TONIGHT where I used duct tape to deal with vermin in the household: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109862 ('Terrarium,' fifth post down.)

Lynk... :) [Captain Kirk voice]One. Must. Have. Duct. Tape![/Captain Kirk voice]

(Without it, you'd have to look at Reclaimer's face/butt and allow Ray to freely wander about a house overrun with gerbils as air slowly hisses out into space. No one wants that.)

Originally posted by Elanesse

@lynk: oooo could we break his arms too???

wow i am in the welcome message....with my name spelt wrong:rolleyes: ...change it plz or there will be no leia costume tonite *wags finger*

........................... *looks at message* ...............................

DAMMIT

Andy, do you see the problem you made here in Aresen??? I told you that you will make something like this.

*shakes Head

also see, you are making a lot of problems with Lynk and Elanesse, but wait, I never saw lynk as a good boy, maybe that's good, El will make Lynky a good boy here in Aresen!!! that's good!!!!!!

lol ................ LOL!!

:D:D

andy.. dont listen to this man *point at lynk while he's dragged out the thread* .. he is only some poor addleheaded guy who talks constantly crazy stuff like he is a something called a mod somewhere what he calls "inter net forum".. also he is heavily addicted to pantees and weaselhoney.. TSK.

trust me. come with me if you want to live..

*puts his arm around andy and slightly pushes her to his quarters*

:)

Archived