Home

Labyrinth

freddie

Originally posted by SamNMax

Ha! Good luck with that, kid. You'll need it.

Kid? Labyrinth isn't nearly as uncommon as a Lucasfilm FM Towns game, for example. I have a few leads on it right now that might pan out.

Also I wonder who went and broke email notifications on this forum.

Originally posted by ThunderPeel2001

A price drop.

Anyone want to group together and buy this game and then make it readily available?

Back on topic: You'll probably find Labrynth extremely easily by going to a site than emulates the system it ran on and looking for games (eg Spectrum, Commodore 64 etc).

~ John

I want the actual game/box and not a rom. It was only released for the C64 and Apple ][ (not counting the completely different Famicon release) and the version to play would be the C64 release.

Originally posted by dimmu--borgir

I don't have Labyrinth but I have Indy 3 for FM towns complete (even the diary) if you want. Only $200 + shipping!! Or if any one else want it?

What are you waiting for :-)

To be rich... :(

by the way... maybe you could make some scans of the cd covers from your lucasarts fm-towns games? please? :D

Its not so difficult to find the pre-Maniac games. I've seen Koronis Rift and Ballblazer loads of times on Ebay. In my experience, there will be loads of people in your home town who have a huge collection of these really old games in a box somewhere buried in the loft. I've asked people to look through their old games for me before, and most have had at least one LucasFilm Games title. Just check the local paper, or Loot (or equivalent.)

Freddie:

"Now does anyone have a triangular DOTT box that they wish to part with?"

Well they are quite frequently on Ebay... (did I just hear a certain someone start bit**ing in the back? ;) )

Anyways:

I have one extra but only in trade for the "Grim Fandango" push toy.

No selling until I got this toy sorry.

I haven't seen any in the last month... I think that someone in the back already bought the empty box from someone else. Sorry don't have any toys to trade.

As for the spanish version, I am not into foreign language releases, for the most part.

Originally posted by Wizball

Freddie:

"Now does anyone have a triangular DOTT box that they wish to part with?"

Well they are quite frequently on Ebay... (did I just hear a certain someone start bit**ing in the back? ;) )

Anyways:

I have one extra but only in trade for the "Grim Fandango" push toy.

No selling until I got this toy sorry.

Archived