Home

Vote on pasta

Zoom Rabbit

Which kind of pasta is the best?  

550000 members have voted

1. 1. Which kind of pasta is the best?

• ALL HAIL THE PASTA MASTER!!
    • Still hailing that man: The Pasta Master.

Everyone likes pasta. If you don't, there's probably something wrong with you. Maybe you're a hippy. Maybe you listen to the Osmonds. I really don't care. :dozey:

For those of us who do like pasta, though, here is an utterly useless poll to help us decide which kind of pasta we would make if the LAME forum had a kitchen.

And if anyone trusted us with knives. :max:*(Looks at Ray.)* Or matches.

Viva Italia!

of course i like pasta .. just like the monkeys living in north america!!

my favourites are spagetti!! not even the italian could get me away from that.. :dozey:

i once was in italia with my parents.. we went to that restaurant .. of course the menu was written in italian.. i ordered spagetti with something nice sounding. it turned out to be a sausage of black olives .. eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

it smelled like barf and its color was deep purple..

and my mum didnt allowed me to order another meal. i shall eat this she said. why i didnt ordered something else she said. i just said.. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MUM?? I AM NOT GONNA EAT THIS STINKY ####, AND IF I KNEW THIS WOULD BE A PURPLE MUD OF BARF I WOULDNT HAVE ORDERED THIS.. :mad:

but there was no way to get a tasty meal.. i didnt talk to my mom for three days .. :rolleyes:

first decision i made out of that happening: CHOCOLATE is my steady attendant if i go on a journey.

second: DONT rely to your parents in any food concerns ..

third: no olives for ray jones anymore.

:)

Want to play with matches? Here's the ultimate in match play...if you can handle it! Well, can ya? Hah?

How to make yourself a living match:

1. Mix up an amalgam of ground glass, monoammonium phosphate, flour, diatomaceous earth, starch, sulphur, titanium dioxide, phosphorous sesquisulfide, silica sand, clay, glue and zinc oxide.

2. Tie a bandanna over your head, and while the amalgam is still wet, smear heavily over the bandanna. Allow to dry.

3. Climb to the roof of a tall building, and jump over the side. On your way down, strike your match head against the passing wall so it catches fire.

4. Have someone videotape this, and do it where many people can see you do it. You'll be on the news!

:dozey: Hee.

Archived