Home

Stewie For Governor

Bob Gnarly

Ehehehehe.

"ON GAY RIGHTS: "Homosexuals deserve the same rights as anyone else. Including the right to marry whomever I - I mean, they choose. They are a truly magnificent group of people. I've heard. From other people. I mean, I'm not gay. What are you rolling your eyes for? I said I'M NOT GAY! DAMN YOU!!""

Hmm, if you remember that episode with him and Brian going to see Brian's mother, you'd think otherwise.:p

ON SEX EDUCATION: "I say to hell with sex education!! The more pregnant teens there are, the more futureless babies will be born which I can then brainwash into joining my army of infants to take over the world!"

Have you seen the one when Meg says he is her's to get a job and he gets addicted to Pancakes?

Originally posted by ForceElf

ON SEX EDUCATION: "I say to hell with sex education!! The more pregnant teens there are, the more futureless babies will be born which I can then brainwash into joining my army of infants to take over the world!"

Have you seen the one when Meg says he is her's to get a job and he gets addicted to Pancakes?

Yeah.

"Those damn parents! He probably meants crack when he says pancakes.."

Archived