Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Master_Payne

As far as I know "Hidden" skins are enabled via console, see the following list for them.

use the model command followed by:

jawa

reborn_twin/boss

tavion_new/possessed

imperial/officer

imperial/commander

cultist/brown

human_merc/key_carrier

human_merc/racto

jedi/j2

jedi/master see no SP trick

prisoner/elder

prisoner/elder2

prisoner/merchant

stormtrooper/officer (pauldron)

trandoshan/sp

weequay/sp

reborn/boss

rodian/sp (no visible change?)

PS: Winzip is very easy to use. Just install it (I have used it in "classic mode" for years and years). Then right click on the pk3 file while holding SHIFT and select "open with" (and check the "always open with" if its available) and you will be set.

I can open, browse and edit a pk3 right in winzip, but if you want, you can just rename it to .zip and edit it and when you're all done just rename it to .pk3 again and it will work.

The Jetpack in JA really needs some help.

Not sure if anyone remembers the jetpack that was included in most of the good mods for Outcast JediMod/Phatmod, etc. (Sorry I can't credit the designer) Anyway, the sounds, appearance, and mostly the performance of that jetpack were so much superior to that which is in Academy. I can replace the sounds - appearance is o.k., but the performance - oh no... I can't get good elevation, it's hard to control, poor boba needs some help. Does anyone know how the configuration to this jetpack might be tweaked?

I really miss the grapple hook as well.

I honestly think that the base version of JA is a minor improvement upon Outcast, but is inferior to Outcast souped up with mods. I know this game will be good once a good mod is released.

So does anyone know how to config the jetpack?

witch level? if its the one where you have to find rosh, then its gonna be:

playermodel rockettrooper2

or if you want to do it the model_default way its

playermodel rockettrooper model_default model_default model_defualt

without the 2

but the thing is, is that you don't have the jetpack unless you spawn it from boba so it will be flames instead of blue, i don't think you can fix this. and also be warned that it has no walking animations except backwards so it will slide when you walk so you have to use jetpack the whole time.

if its another level then please tell me witch one.

yea it's that level were you have to find rosh but.... at the very beginning were you land with you ship on the platform. yea it's the one that flyes with the blue jetpack flames.

Btw whats the diffrent between

And...

Playermodel Rockettrooper

Originally posted by JA_General

yea it's that level were you have to find rosh but.... at the very beginning were you land with you ship on the platform. yea it's the one that flyes with the blue jetpack flames.

Btw whats the diffrent between

And...

Playermodel Rockettrooper

well, playermodel rockettrooper2 turns you into the rockettrooper

when playermodel rockettrooper model_default model_default model_default overwrites the player so it appears in the cut-scenes and allows you to resize the model using other model.

for more of my cheats and information go to Cool cheats i found out *SPOILERS*

Erm, I've got a few questions.

1. Sorry if this is the wrong place, but what part of the Cultistcommando NPC file do I need to put into other NPC files for dual guns?

2. This has already been asked, but I don't think it was answered. If you do G_Corpseremovaltime 0, and G_Saberrealisticcombat (is this the same as dismemberment btw?) is also activated, only the biggest part of the body remains. The rest fade away:( How can you stop this? Usually (unless I'm going for some funny screenies or something, or just messing around( I don't cheat, except for Saber combat thingy, but I love corpses lying around (even if it does cause slight lag, lol, once I kept spawning Stormies, and my blade killed them in a second or two, then there was a huge pile of them, and I was really lagging... I pushed them all into the sea though). I hate it in games that corpses fade away, because I like realism. So, how do ya?

saber dual_# for mauls saber staff #=1-5 for different hilts

saber saber saber for double (dual) sabers saber=anything, kyle, luke, empty (daggars), desann, or

sith_sword

and then just in case your wondering

sabercolor 1 color color for saber staff

sabercolor 1 color and sabercolor 2 color for dual sabers color=red, orange, blue, green, yellow, or purple

Have fun :thumbsup:

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but how do you:

1. Throw two sabers at once?

2. Kick with any lightsaber style?

Also, I found a couple of saber cheats. Again I don't know if this has already been posted, but here they are:

addsaberstyle

setsaberstyle

The saberstyles are: SS_MEDIUM SS_FAST SS_STRONG SS_STAFF SS_DUAL SS_TAVION SS_DESSANN

Example: setsaberstyle SS_MEDIUM

Note: If you want to confirm the spelling of the different styles, just type in the cheat without the styles and the styles will be displayed.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

2. Don't think so, they are only AI moves. So you can't do that.

au contraire, i did make a bind to switch between one saber stance to the other so fast that you are able to throw the staff, if i had time i could make a bind to switch to melee or staff (witchever kicks you want) and then back again without delay, iv'e gotten close in the past, but i never succeded

Just a quick question: I think this has been posted but I cant find it. Is there a list or instructions on how to get some of the other weapons in the game? I know you can do give weapon_whatever. But when I switch to a saber, I can't get that weapon back. Is there a way to get it back?

Archived