Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AxVegetA

I have a question.

How do you do those kind of taunts when using rage or protect?

The reborns do it when using rage, and jedi_random when they use protect.

The pics of them are in JA official website, in gameplay, moves.

I have tried to taunt, gloat, flourish and sit when using rage and protect but nothing happens.

The protect one looks very cool though.

Can anybody answer this? thanks

"It seems that there is a saberstype parameter in the .npc entry that can be used to set available saberstyles. Looking through entries for other models, it seems you can set this value up to 7 (could be more). I wanted the player to have blue, yellow and red stances, so I put:

saberstyle 1 // blue

saberstyle 2 // yellow

saberstyle 3 // red

I haven't tried the other values to see what they are, but presumably they are the other stances used by the Reborn and so on. I'm not sure yet if there is a limit for how many different stances a player has."

Yeah, 4 is Desann (heavy 1 handed), 5 is Tavion (fast 1 handed), 6 is dual sabers, and 7 is saberstaff.

"Does this mean I could use only the skin from a npc by deleting all the parameters from the .npc file?

Is it possible to copy the .npc file (without the parameters) as a new skin? This would prevent that the specific npc has no parameters set."

No, you can use the skin from any NPC just fine. Like, say you had a Jedi-Knight level Jaden, and you decide to make the playermodel be Lando - Jaden would look like Lando... and although Lando has no force powers, you will keep all force powers Jaden had before

Any special powers or attributes from an NPC will only be attributed to the player if the player does not have those powers yet - and the powers are additive, not retracted. Atleast from all the playing around I've done.

Originally posted by Darkseed

ChangKhan can I ask you why you removed the destroyer siege map that was shown in a picture from a magazine a while back? The nav file for the map is still in there and there's alot of references to it in several files. The map seemed really awesome since you could fly ships in it and all.

Maybe you're planning to include the map in a future patch?

Chang could you please answer my previous question quoted above? If that's something you'd rather not answer then just say so and I'll let it rest, just wasn't sure if you saw my previous post or not.

Hey Chang, WHY was sabermorerealisticcombat "write protected" (whatever that means)?

I've tried all the suggestions on this thread and STILL can't get it to work!

Are you going to fix it in the next (or future) patch so that people who can't get it to work for anything can just type the code in the console (like we should be able to) and get it to work?

Originally posted by AxVegetA

I have a question.

How do you do those kind of taunts when using rage or protect?

The reborns do it when using rage, and jedi_random when they use protect.

The pics of them are in JA official website, in gameplay, moves.

I have tried to taunt, gloat, flourish and sit when using rage and protect but nothing happens.

The protect one looks very cool though.

You mean the crouchy thing for Protect/Absorb and the float-in-the-air-looking-really-cool thing for Rage?

Happens when you've got level 1 or 2 of those powers. At least, from what I've seen. Level 3 means there's no delay and it activates automatically, skipping the stylish animation.

Originally posted by Fractal-Coffee

You mean the crouchy thing for Protect/Absorb and the float-in-the-air-looking-really-cool thing for Rage?

Happens when you've got level 1 or 2 of those powers. At least, from what I've seen. Level 3 means there's no delay and it activates automatically, skipping the stylish animation.

He's asking about how to do that action when you turn on protect,absorb and rage.

And that action does not work all the time.

Archived