Home

11000th post celebration!

MJ

GFN forums have just topped the 11000th post. YAYYYYY!!!

This post that you're reading? It's the 11000th. Not the 11001st post. But THE 11000TH!!!

:D :D

:duel:

/me sniffles. On behalf of all the staff at GFN, I would like to thank you all for this honor. I'd like to thank God. And Tim. Whoever is the higher being...

Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

You're a staffmember? Since when?

Well... I'm a staffmember of Nightlight. THE staffmember. And considering it's the only functioning hosted site of GFN, that's GOTTA count for something! Doesn't it? :(

And heck, I'm a SWORDMASTER for cryin' out loud. Anyone want to argue with me, I'll kick their ass damn fast, jump back, I'm pretty hot, huh?

Anyway, I did have an access account to the old GFN, where I could log in and post news. I just rarely had the oppurtunity to use it.

Originally posted by 8 of 12

GFN forums have just topped the 11000th post. YAYYYYY!!!

This post that you're reading? It's the 11000th. Not the 11001st post. But THE 11000TH!!!

Wow, wonderfull news, but why you have created this topic in section titled Land of the Dead. It's section when we discuss about Grim Fandango, but.....

Ach, forget it. Celebrate. :D :D :D

Since when did "fast" have to do with quantity? I'd say most of the people here were pretty swift. Anyway, thanks to everyone for sticking around for the past year-point-five. Also, what the hell? We've got some newish accounts 'round here. Welcome all. I've been away for too long.

Fastest meaning the general rate of posts compared to, for example, the Star Wars forums. *shudder* It was basically my way of saying that we may not get as many posts as other forums, but we damn well have good posts. :D

Anyway, I agree - it's great to see that we've managed to hold together such a tight community for so long. The fact that our forums are still going pretty damn strong even after so many years is just awesome.

Here's to the next 1000 posts!

I think it's amazing how we have held together and always had something to talk about, even though there are never any new developments about grim fandango besides awards and the occasional hint about a sequel. It's amazing that there's still stuff to talk about!

Archived