Home

Boba Fett

karlaman

I have a question about Boba Fett's presence in the game...Isn't he supposed to be dead when this adventure takes place? I mean, he dies in RotJ(?), which takes place before this game, right? I think his part in JA is a great addition, but isn't it wrong chronologically?

Happy for some clarification on this.....

He survived the Sarlacc pit in the 'Tales of the Bounty Hunters' book, he killed the Sarlacc by blowing it up, nearly died himself, and was found afterwards by Dengar (another bounty hunter)

So, if you go by the EU hes still alive...which the games are part of the EU, so its no screwup, just not everyone knows the books.

Aeryk

*edit* The book might have been 'Tales from Jabba's Palace' been a while since I read it, its one of the books full of short stories.

Originally posted by Toa Tahu

His armour is made of a material almost as strong as cortosis!The saber had little or no effect on him,not even sealing him inside a room I blasted the weapons in could keep him away!What the heck?

Well, if you were able to kill him really easily you wouldn't end up with much respect for Boba, would you :)

Too bad he was a complete idiot and kept firing his blaster at me even though I continually deflected his shots back at him...

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

LOL :p If there's any one person you should be shaking your fist at, it's Timothy Zahn ;) (Not the first Eu writer, but he pretty much started the rollercoaster)

B.

*shakes fist at BLaCkouT*

Damn you too! :p

Nah just kiddin' dude! But man - I watched the movies - - Boba Fett was WELL dead! ;)

"But man - I watched the movies - - Boba Fett was WELL dead!"

No he wasn't. He just fell into a pit of certain doom. :p

"But why are the Noghri on that planet with cloaking device?"

That's covered in the debriefing for that mission; they were likely sent by Vader back in the day to kill the natives and hold the machine for some evil use.

Archived