Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolf laughed, and just simply stated, "Can't say I know anything about that, as I never actually went to high school...Hunter might have some input though." Hunter poked his head in and grinned, "I heard it, and yeah, pretty much, nothin you don't learn in high school, if your in the LA area that is :D"

Beth laughed and gave Jokemaster a light slap across the face.

"That's another thing you learn," she said, eyes sparkling.

((Coming out of the matrix for the first time, everybody's bald, right? I'm getting a picture of Beth in my mind and she looks a little odd without hair.)):D

"Like a drunk? Thats one way to express yourself."

Will turned to Outcast.

"When can we start kicking your ass"

He grinned

---------------------------------------------

Core heard Wills comment. She remembered when she just had learned how to fight. At first, she felt like she could take on the world. She was glad that Outcast had defeated her. Core had learned her lesson there, to never underestimate your opponet

"Can I help you Outcast? It's been a long time since I last trained"

((Sorry to not have posted for so long but I don't have the internet anymore and I don't know for how long. For now this is the only thread I'm posting in, hopefully I'll have the internet again next month.))

"Let's go," Selene said and headed at a jog for the stairwell. Red Lotus and the others followed after. Selene pushed the door open without slowing down, "See you at the bottom." She said and leapt over the railing.

Red Lotus Started down the stairs and turned towards the others, who had looks of surprise on thier faces. It was a quite a few stories down so surprise was the natural reaction. Red Lotus wasn't surprised however, he'dd been working with Selene for some time and she did this every now and then. "Come on, she alwayse does that, you'll get used to it."

Selene landed down on one knee and a wave rippled through the matrix like it would a surface of water. She looked up slowly to see the walls bounce back into shape.

Then she slowly opened the ground floors door. The hallway to her left lead to the main entrace and the hallway on her right ended with a door into staff a staff only part of the building.

Selene pulled out her phone. "holster, guide me through." Still holding the phone to her ear she made her way through the employee back sections of the building as Holster instructed her towards the rear entrance where the S.W.A.T. van would soon be arriving.

--------------------

Inside the S.W.A.T. van...

There were five S.W.A.T. men sitting amongst them when Frost opened her eyes. Tepe and her were handcuffed at the ancles and wrists. Suddenly the van stopped. Footsteps aproached the rear doors and they swung open. An agent stood smiling with a needle in his hand. The S.W.A.T. emptied from the van leaving Tepe and Frost alone with the agent.

The agent got into the van and sat beside Frost, he flicked the tip of the needls and stuck it into her neck. She winced and then it was over, the needle was drawn out and that was that. The same happened to Tepe. After that the agent left. Then S.W.A.T. came back and dragged the two of them out of the van towards a large building.

The aproached the door and as a S.W.A.T. reached for the handle the door was suddenly kicked open. The door hurled through the air, a piece of scrap metal. It knocked a few S.W.A.T. to the ground including the ones holding Tepe.

--------------

Selene stood at the door, the her long black trench coat wipping behind her. Two pistols drawn and ready. There was a moment of silence. Then the night sky erupted with gunfire.

Selene ran along the side of the wall firing into the midst of S.W.A.T. bullets chased her along the wall.

When silence came again Selene stood still once again, guns drawn trench coat wipping. One S.W.A.T. remained with an arm around frost's neck and a gun to her head. He was shaking in his boots, his hands trembled with fear.

The S.W.A.T. nervously aimed his gun at Selene and stuttered, "D-don't m-move..."

Selene began to circle the S.W.A.T. until his back was facing the building's door. Where the other's should be comming out of any time now. Selene lifted her guns and began to lower them to the ground, "Okay, I'm putting my weapons down, don't shoot."

--------------

meanwhile...

"I think she's lived long enough."

"Yes, it is time."

"Begin the operation."

-------------

((I'll try to post again sometime soon. And when this RP story is done I have a matrix seriese I'm working on that I'dd love to do.))

Outcast looked at Hunter. He looked over and stepped forward, "What do you want..?" Outcast blinked, "I haven't even.." Hunter interrupted him, "Sure I'll train them, I'd love to." Outcast glared jokingly at him and stepped back to where Wolf was.

Wolf looked at Core and Hunter. "Alright this calls for three different Dojos.. Hunter will go against drunkman over there, Core can fight Kickass-Man, and Raven will fight Beth." If they looked at him as to inquire why he didn't give Beth a name, he just grinned and said, "Hey its your fault for opening your mouths."

Archived