Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

((you get a custom title when you reach 1,000 posts. And Craig, what did you mean by fill you in on what's going on?))

Cinder stooped to pick up the desert eagle, "Your employers? Who are your employers kid? Who sends an untrained kid after people like us?" Cinder looked at NeoVenom, "The only people who'dd be after us like that would be agents...but why the kid?"

((Let's not forget that tracker inside you Tyrion. Are the S.W.A.T. going to drop in or somthing?))

--------------

Frost and Imperial emerged from within the tunneling systems between stations, the Murry st. station was crowded with people. Frost and Imperial concealed their guns and headed for the stairs towards street level.

Two agents emerged just as the two women reached the top of the stairs and watched them round the corner and disapear from view, then headed up the stairs after them. Staying out of view.

--------------

Selene and Red Lotus dropped down from the open manhole into the underground tunnel. Creeping their way along they soon dropped down onto the subway tracks below. Selene glanced side to side to make sure there were no trains comming. They climbed off the track and onto the sides to make their way towards the station and the package.

They came to a secluded section with a couple benches and a phone, and a single locked door leading to abandoned back rooms. Above the phone were yellow painted numbers, 36(at least I think those are the right numbers let's just say they are).

And taped to the bottom of the phone a small package. Selene picked up her cell phone and called Holster. "We've got the package now get us out."

Holster responded on the other end, "Make your way out of there and head for MicLoren st. theres a flower shop."

Selene put the phone back into her jacket and kicked open the locked door, Red Lotus and Selene made their way out of the subway.

--------------

Cinder was still wondering at the questions which had just been uncovered when there was a faint flicker of the lights and one of the two bulbs hanging from the celing in the locker room burnt out. Cinder looked over his shoulder at the dangling bulb when it suddenly came back on, and burnt out agian.

He whipped out his cell phone before it rang, Holster spoke before the phone reached his ear, all he heard was, "...out of there!"

Cinder dropped his phone and bolted for the door, slamming into it whith his shoulder, the door didn't budge. Looking down Cinder saw that the handle was gone, He swore and turned to face the other door as S.W.A.T. began to come through, he heafted up his shotgun and blasted the first guard to enter the room then took cover behind some of the lockers.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They must've knew you were here from all the noise. I'm getting out of here before they- AHHH!"

A bullet from a SWAT officer's rifle went into Ty's left leg, making him limp.

"Someone help me out, before they kill me! You'll need the information I have! Give me my desert eagle back, too!"

(Also, you guys have my permission to get Tyrion hurt, however please dont kill him)

Frost and Imperial could hear some motorcycle sounds ahead of them. Then they saw someone on a bike, driving towards them and a gun in his hand. "Frost!! Hurry!!" Tepe yelled and stopped his bike, got off from the bike and picked the lock from the car next to him. He got in and started to connect some wires and then he took his cellphone out "We need that exit!! Now!!"

"Damn it." NeoVenom says thru clenched teeth. He puts his pistol in it's place and takes out one of his uzis and opens fire at some of the S.W.A.T team. He grabs Tyrion by his suit jacket and drags him to a safe spot. "Kid must be traced!" NeoVenom shouts to Cinder.

NeoVenom sets his uzi down, takes out his knife, and opens Tyions shirt. "This is going to hurt a bit. Don't worry. We are not the bad guys." He notices a slight bump around the left side of Tyrion's stomach. NeoVenom carefully cuts a small opening and flicks out the tracer bug. He then stomps on it with his boot.

NeoVenom looks around and notices that there is a med box on the wall. He jams it open with the knife and takes out the medkit. NeoVenom then heads towards Tyrion and treats Tyrion's wounds. "That should help you." he says as he picks up his uzi. NeoVenom reaches for his other uzi and takes it out.

Frost and Imperial jump in the car as Tepe speeds off, "Theres a flower shop on MicLoren st. head there quickly," Frost says as she closes her door, the tires already screeching towards the exit.

As the car drives off two agents emerge from the stairwell, "We'll have them soon," Says agent White.

"It's only a matter of time," Says agent Brown.

From in the car Frost phones Holster, "Holster I need to talk to Selene."

"She's in the matrix, she just picked up the package," Replys Holster. "Why? What's so important?"

"Theres still one survivor from The Psicosis."

------------------------

Cinder fires blindly from behind the row of lockers. Another S.W.A.T. falls with a couple hits to the chest. "Theres no way out, we won't last much longer."

"That's right, you wont." Says agent Jones.

The voice of the agent sends a spark of fear through all three of the men in the room.

Cinder spins out from behind the locker and pumps the remaining rounds at Jones, how can even an agent dodge shotgun spray?

Cinder tosses the empty gun asside and pulls out his semi-automatic pistol and speezes off every round. Swearing under his breath he runs to face death.

Throwing his fists at every angle, spinning and kicking, jumping and pounding. He cant land a single hit, fustration sets in and he makes a fatal mistake.

Cinder is flung against the wall leaving a cracked indent in the cement, and falls to the ground unconciouse.

As NeoVenom looks at the still figure on the floor a few feet in front of him Jones steps out behind him and hurls his fist like a battering ram at a besieged castle gate.

NeoVenom joins his comrade in the unconciouse state. The S.W.A.T. pour in and carry off thier prisnors.

Jones steps up to Tyrion, and extends his hand to help the kid up, "You did good kid, lead us right to em, your efforts will be rewarded." A smile broadens across Jones' face.

-------------------------

Selene answers the ringing phone, "Selene, things are getting complicated," It's Holster on the other end.

"Are the others in trouble?" Selene asks.

"They're all in trouble, but it gets worse. A member of The Psicosis is still alive, and we've no way of getting her out."

Selene gives Red Lotus a worried look.

"Cinder and NeoVenom have been captured at the Glendon st. Subway station, and Tepe, Frost, and Imperial, the member of The Psicosis are making thier way towards the flower shop exit on MicLoren st., what're you going to do?"

Selene lowers the cell phone, "Red Lotus, go to the exit on MicLoren st. take the disk, I've got more work to do." She lifts the cell phone to her ear after handing Red Lotus the package. Red Lotus heads towards the flower shop on foot, it's only a few blocks away. "Lead me to Cinder and NeoVenom."

The stolen car stops in front of the flower shop, Tepe, Frost, and Imperial head towards the door, Imperial stops, "What about me? I can't get out."

"You'll have to take the car and hide somewhere, We'll try and get to your ship in the real world and find out what's going on. If there are sentinals we'll just have to blast them." Reasures Frost. Frost phones up Holster, "What about Imperial?"

"She's on her own for now, we'll see what we can do for her after we get the package out."

Frost hangs up the phone, "Your on your own for now, I'm sorry."

Imperial takes the car and drives off.

Tepe and Frost head into the flower shop.

Frost's phone rings, "wait for Red Lotus, he'll be there soon with the package."

NeoVenom and Cinder wake up in a room with white walls and one door. Standing in front of the door is agent Jones and beside him, Tyrion. Jones steps up to the two captives with two needles in his hand. "Good morning Mr. Reyes, Mr. Masters That's right, your not dead...yet. Now I'm going to give you a little somthing, it might hurt a bit."

Cinder and NeoVenom are strapped to tables slanted upwards so they can veiw the whole room. Cinder glances at the needles in Jones' hand as he advances, and then at Tyrion. What horrible fate awaits them....

"..And I almost gave out information about my employers. I might be the next Judas..great. Hmm..still..those two did spare my life..might as well keep them alive and relatively sane for a bit. Or at least keep the agents off them. I'll need the information they have, I suppose. They must know something about the One." Tyrion thought to himself.

Tyrion took one step ahead and pressed the intercom button, carefully thinking of the right words to say.

"Mr. Jones, might it be best to allow these..criminals some rest first? Too much strain on thier body might kill them. If they die, any information they might have on them will be wasted, wont it?"

Agent Jones nodded, and threw the needles into the trashcan.

"Might as well be safe. They wont get out of here. Tyrion, however, in case they do try to escape..you shall be taking "care" of them. The other agents have more important matters to attend to for the time being. We should be back in two days. By then thier bodies shall be ready for our..interrogation.."

Agent Jones then went into a closet for a while, coming out with a laptop and a desert eagle.

"You, however,are still dutied with finding The One. Please devote all of your leisure time to this task, as you will be exterminated if you do not live up to your quota."

"Dont you think I should at least get a raise or vacation from helping find these criminals?" Tyrion said in a rude voice.

"Oh, you shall get a reward. You shall become one of us.."

Agent Jones then exited the room, and Tyrion talked into the intercom.

"Rest, you two. Might as well enjoy it now. It doesnt seem like it will get better for you two soon."

Tyrion turn off the mini-room's lights, then started typing on his laptop.

"The one..that sounds like a wierd name for the person the agents are after , though. Must be a cult leader they're after. Never heard of him before."

((OOC I mean fill me in on whats going on in the Matrix, it's probably not my business because I'm taking care of the 3 in the Real World but I just wanna know the "executive summary" without reading all that ;))

Wolf grinned. "Hey...I think she likes it." He pulled up some other fighting styles, including tae kwon doe and many other forms of fighting. He looked at Jokemaster and shook his head, "Quite frankly, for all our safety, I'm going to have to make it so she can hurt you." He laughed and turned back to the screen as he started to finish. Raven came in and looked at the screen, then looked over at Beth when it finished. She then asked Beth, "How do you feel?"

((Well Tyrion the needles wern't for intterogation acctually, I had a special purpose for them, let's just say you have time to do whatever it is you have planned before Agent Jones comes okay.))

((And for Craig I will give a brief summury of what's going on so you don't have to read it all.

Two ships were destroyed and their crews killed, a message was transmitted telling my ship of a package inside the matrix and it's location, we went in to get it.

One crew member from the Psicosis is still alive and in the matrix being chased by an agent.

Tyrion is recruited by an agent to find the one.

Frost and Cinder of my crew go into the subway station to wait for Tepe and NeoVenom.

Tyrion finds them thier and attacks them.

An agent comes and chases Frost.

Tyrion chases Cinder.

NeoVenom comes and meets with Tepe.

Tepe and NeoVenom split up.

NeoVenom meets with Cinder.

Frost meets Imperial (the survivor from the Psicosis) and they are both running from agents.

Tepe meets with Frost and Imperial and they head towards an exit.

Selene and Red Lotus jack into the matrix.

Selene and Red Lotus get the package.

Cinder and Neovenom are attacked by S.W.A.T. and an agent and are captured.

Red Lotus takes the package to the exit.

Two agents follow Tepe, Frost, and Imperial to the exit.

Selene goes to rescue NeoVenom and Cinder.

Hope that's enough.))

Tepe and Frost had been in the flower shop only a short time when the door was suddenly flung open. Frost had expected Red Lotus to be standing in the doorway. But it was an agent.

Frost pulled out her pistol and began firing, the agent became a blurr. Frost stopped, she couldn't give up, but her efforts were useless, how could she resist? The agent took a step forward, a smile across his face.

Frost turned to look at Tepe, "Run..." She wispered.

Frost leapt at the agent.

---------------------

Imperial pulled into a familiar parking lot, abandoned and empty. Steping out of the car she entred an old run down house that had been empty for a long time. And settled down into an old chair.

--------------------

Following Holster's instruction Selene snuck her way through the building, slipping in past security. She soon arived at the room where Cinder and NeoVenom were being held, she saw through the tinted window that the two of them were strapped to elevated tables, and there was one other person in the room, a blond haired young man.

((Heh, sorry about that. Should we post some details about what we have in mind at the end of our posts? That way this cant be repeated.))

((Oh, and I thought there was a mini-room with Cinder and NeoVenom inside it, while outside of it was the room with the control panel and Ty. Oh well, it's even now.:p)

Tyrion's search turned up frustrated. Any site that looked like it could give information about the One were either down or hacked. Tyrion decided it was best to talk to the captives.

"Wake up, I have some questions for you two. Let me go turn on the lights.."

Tyrion then turned on the lights.

"So, who excactly are you two? I'm afraid I wasnt given enough information. Dont worry, I wont hurt you. Infact, I may try to help you two live a little longer.."

((Well I don't want to spoil it, even after someone gets injected, I'm not going to tell you what it does, just try not to mess my plans up as best you can, I'm sure you will though, but it's okay, I'll just work around it.))

Frost flew backwards through the air and crashed through a window into the alley behind the flower shop.

The agent stood firm, just agent Brown, and Tepe...

There was a gunshot from behind agent Brown, and the agent transformed into a S.W.A.T. and fell to the ground dead with a bullet in the back.

Red Lotus waved the package to Tepe, "I've got the package." The phone on the table began to ring..."Wheres Frost?" Red Lotus picked up the phone and disapeared with the package.

The phone rang again but was silenced with a loud bang. Agent White stood holding the unconcious Frost in one arm and his standard pistol in the other, pointed at Tepe. Before Tepe could do anything he was hit over the head from behind.

Agent Brown stood triumphantly over Tepe's body. "It's too bad they got the package out, but soon it won't matter, they'll be in the same state as the others, and soon they will join thier friends."

Both agents laphed.

A S.W.A.T. van pulled up and Tepe and Frost were placed in, then driven to the same building as the other captives.

---------------------

"You wouldn't understand who we are, kid. We're not from your world." Selene saw the surprise in Tyrion's face, but the surprise was not fear, he was a brave lad. "But we were, now...we have been set free. Nows not the time to explain, but your working for the wrong people. I'm taking these two out of here and theres nothing you can do about it, you can try and stop me. But you can't stop me. You can help me. And we can help you." Selene began undoing the straps on NeoVenom's arms. "If we make it out of hear, and if your willing to listn, I'll tell you the truth. But you have to see it kid," NeoVenom was freed and Selene began on Cinder, "To believe it. And even then you might not be able to handle it."

Cinder rubbed his sore hands as Selene continued, "Well kid? For or against us? Those ice cold heartless agents, or us freedom fighters?"

-----------------------

Red Lotus streaches his back and cracked his neck, "Start translating the data..." He looked around, "Arn't the others comming."

"I think you just might have to go back in, they've been taken by agents."

"How do I know you are all arent twisting the truth? You might just use me as a hostage against the government agents. Of course, it's not that they would care if I lived. "

Tyrion then looked at his hand, staring at it deeply. He felt of all the past times of where he wondered if this world was real. He might as well find the truth. Not that his alternative sounds better...finding a person he has no knowledge of wasnt very pleasing. Besides, if he said no he'd probably be killed on site by the criminals.

"Well..alright, I'll go with you. I know where they have the weapon cache, so just follow me and we can equip myself. Something tells me the government wont be happy.."

Wolf looked at Jokemaster. "We probably could, but we don't have the software to do so. Also, you asked earlier what benefits we get from being in the Real World over the Matrix, well lets just say you get to know the truth, you get to learn whatever the heck you want, whenever you want, and other stuff. Like right now..." Wolf holds up a disc, "I could teach any of you guys how to fly a UH-60 Black Hawk or even an old Vietnam chopper."

Archived