Home

The Matrix Restarted

jokemaster

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cinder turned to run but when he noticed Frost running towards where Red Lotus' body landed he ran after her. Frost stooped to the badly wounded Red Lotus and touched his chest. He moaned and looked up at her. Suddenly a sentinal came up from behind a large rock with it's clawed tentacles ready to strike. Frost looked up with shock just as a tentacle struck out at her. But Cinder was quicker, he blasted emp shocks all through that sentinal until it dropped lifelessly to the ground.

"Frost please, if we don't get outa here we're gona die!" Cinder protested nervously. Then from behind him a sentinal's arm slammed Cinder and he flew over Frost's head.

Frost reached for Cinder's gun as the sentinal began to target her. She blasted the machine in the center of it's optical sensors which cracked and broke before it fell to the ground motionless.

Frost ran over to Cinder; he lay unconcious and Frost tried to wake him but he would not stirr...

--------------

Selene Stood to her feet and the hovering sentinal slowly aproached. Selene lofted her emp gun and aimed it at the sentinal. The sentinal began to speed towards her and she blasted at it, but the sentinal dodjed to the side avoiding the blast and lashed out at Selen. Selene ducked under the clawed tentacle arm and blasted again hitting the sentinal in the side. The sentinal fell to the ground but got up using it's tentacles as legs. The sentinal snapped it's claws at Selene as she aimed the gun at it. Then it wipped Selen's arm knocking away her emp gun.

Selene held her bloody hand and looked into the sentinal's sensors as it starred back at her...

Suddenly, Tepe standed behind the sentinal that was threathaning Selene. Tepe drew his own built guns out from his pockets and jumped on the back of the sentinel.

"Buddy, I'll say this only once... Nobody tries to kill my captain!" Tepe sayd and shot both of his guns on the sentinel that fell down motionless. Then the last sentinels attacked towards Tepe.

It could be emagined that Tepe was having his Matrix-suit on and sunglasses on. He aimed and fired. The sentinels dodged and Tepe jumped up to the back of one of the sentinels. He shot the sentinel that hurried towards him and the other sentinel. Tepe jumped down after he got both of the sentinels down.

He was badly injured on the leg and got other scratches in many places. His other gun was allmost broken but both of them needed to recharge before a new attack.

Tepe tried to walk back where he left his EMP gun.

"Selene! You allright?!" Tepe shouted after he got to a seeing distance from Selene. Tepe got few meters away from Selene and fell down, bleeding badly.

Gunshots could be heard in their area from the oncoming Solaris, blasting some Sentinals who were trying to get to the area, probably learning of their small resistance. The Solaris landed near Selene's group, the guns still alert. Outcast left the ship and looked at the group. "Quick, get on, we're going to Zion."

Selene caught Tepe as he stumbled and supported him on her shoulder as he limped to the Solaris. "Thanks for helping me out there." Selene said smiling as the entered the ship. After Tepe was onboard Selene went back out to search for the rest of her crew.

Frost came towards Selene with Cinder unconcious in her arms. She was struggling under his weight and it looked like she was about to drop him. Selene hurried over and carried Cinder for Frost.

"Where's Red Lotus?" Selene asked.

"I'm over here," Red Lotus answered unexpectedly; he was leaning on a rock for support.

Red Lotus limped his way closer, stumbled, and then regained his balance. Blood was dripping to the ground from his wound and he clutched it painfully.

Frost helped him limp his way to the Solaris and Selene followed carrying Cinder.

"Let's get outa here," Selene said to Outcast after they were all in.

Tepe was sitting on a small chair, holding his hand on a big cut on his leg. "Ouch... Man, that hurt..." Tepe sayd to himself and took his hands off from his wound as Selene and the others walked in.

Tepe was sitting on the main deck and saw Outcast. "Hey Outcast! Wheres the new guy's?!" Tepe shouted and tried to get up. He thought: "Damn, that cut hurts..." and limped towards Outcast.

Outcast nodded at Tepe, and then gestured into one of the other rooms, "They're all inside, but don't worry about it, sit down, we need to get these wounds cleaned up on all of you." Hunter walked in and looked at the crew of the Unwanted and said, "Everyone OK? The sentinals have retreated, and Wolf is getting ready to continue towards Zion. I suggest you guys buckle up... I dunno how many of you know how he flies." He helped Tepe sit down then went to go get some medical supplies.

"This wound is nothing..." Tepe sayd and got his own made guns from his pockets. "The other's fine but the other... It's allmost useless now... NeoVenom, you have any useless wires and some metal in this ship?" Tepe sayd first to himself but the last he looked at NeoVenom. Then he looked at Selene then to Red lotus and last into Hunter that walked back with the medical supplies.

"You know where we could find a new ship Selene?" Tepe asked, looking at Selene again.

"What's happening?" Beth asked, by now somewhat irritated that she always seemed to be out of the loop. She never knew what was going on except for when they were in her house in the matrix. Is this the way they always treat the new guys? she wondered, shaking her head in confusion.

"Sounds like fun," Beth said, "although I must admit it was a little less than I had expected to hear."

She grinned at Jokemaster. "Your yells were loud enough, I thought we were being attacked and boarded, not to mention you being killed."

She laughed. "Too bad I was wrong," she joked.

"I would have figured you would have had enough of pizza," Beth said, smirking. "After all, you worked at a pizza place in the matrix. No doubt you got free pizza every week or so. I'd imagine that after enough of it, you'd get immensely tired of it."

Then she turned her thoughts to other things. "What were those things that attacked us? They woke me up and I'm not very pleased about that."

Selene and Frost brought Cinder and Red Lotus to the medical bay and set them up on some beds and tended to their wounds. When Selene returned she explained that Imperial had been killed before they got there and that Sentinals attacked soon after, and her ship was blown to bits along with her operator Holster.

As she was explaining this the alarm went off. Multiple sentinals apeared on the radar, Selene asked where and the response was, "Everywhere!"

Sentinals began to poor into the area from tunnels in every direction, they were surrounded...

Hunter looked around frantically, then shouted to Wolf. "Prepare the EMP!!" He ran into the lower levels and grabbed quite a few weapons and tossed them to people on the ship who could use them. He handed one to each of the newbies. "This is incase they get in.. Its self explanatory.. aim and pull the trigger."

Archived