Home

Lord of the rings RPG

I got this idea, watching LOTR - Two towers.

Now you can wander in the big land of Middle-Earth and be allmost whoever you like :p

You can be everything on middle earth except animal, a film characther or an Ork/Uruk-hai

Look example from my char!! :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tepe Greenforest

Specie: Elf

Homeplace: Rivendell

Horse: White dream (allso known as Gurún )

Bio: Tepe was five when he started to train with bow's. He has fought against orcs in Fangorn forest. Tepe has born, lived and fought with Vanyar(Golden elf's). Tepe is not lie te other Vanyar, he mostly is in Fangorn or in Dark forest while the other of the Vanyar except for his friend Haradil, are in Rivendel or Lorien singing and having great time before leaving to the undying land(Eldamar).

((Someone can be Haradil if you like to be an Elf swordsman :p ))

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can be a magician but not any evil chars, but if your char turns bad when the story evolves... Well... That's another thing :p

And the story is just before the books... So there is lot's of orc's and most of the Elf's are leaving middle earth :p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some orc's walk in the forest, doing their watch. The orc's hear something near in the forest but they dont see anything so they just continue walking. Then few men come out of the forest and slaughter the orc's. The human's run out of the forest and soon they were in a camp where was two elves and three humans.

((Here everyone who likes can come in, they can be humans in the camp or someone coming to the camp from the forest or somewhere. The two elves are Tepe and Haradil))

then an elf (would have been a human but elves rock!:D ) saw the bodys and tracked the killers down he was know friend of the orks but he was bored

name:rick ulo

spicies:elf

homeplace: rivendle

horse:red star

bio: rick never knew his parents it was said that ors killed them after he was born

Name: Lance Hunter (Can my char be an heir of a king long dead or somethin like Aragorn? :D)

Specie: Human

Sword Name: Luciendar (Sword of Light)

Homeplace: Unknown

Horse: Ragnarok

Appearance: Short, messy black hair (short as in Frodo-short, but not the same hairstyle of course =P), tattered travelling clothes.

-----------------------

Lance rode into the camp atop the Ragnarok, the Luciendar gleaming. He looked upon the elves and humans. "The orcs are cleared." He said simply.

Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig

(Can my char be an heir of a king long dead or somethin like Aragorn? :D)

Yeah, sure... But no godmoding!!

Tepe got on his horse and looked Lance.

"Care to join me? I'm heading to Lorien next..." He said and took his bow, put an arrow ready on it and pointed the bow towards Rick that was hiding behind a bush.

"Come out of the bush!! You have ten seconds!! Ten... Nine..."

(OOC: Sweet, something to contend with my sword :D and Tepe I won't godmod :p)

"Sure, I'll go, if the elves don't mind providing me shelter for a few days, I am quite journey-worn. I'm not sure how they take to the liking of a Ranger though." ((OOC That is what Aragorn was right? Just wondering))

Name: Sam Kent

Species: Unknown, is considered a human

Sword-name: The Splinter

Homplace: Unknown

Horse: none

Bio: A mysterious man. He doesn't own a horse because they make too much noise. He likes to sneak around and is extremely good at it. Many know of him, but not much is known about him.

----

Kent was crouching in a nearby bush, not making any noise, and disguising his smell.

"Ah! Manón!! How good to see you... and yes, I am going to Lorien" he says looking Manón and then he turn his eyes to Lance "If they wont, you can go to my hut in the borders of Lorien... ... Hey... You said that you were a ranger... Right? Do you know Strider... I mean Aragorn..." Tepe asks and taps his horse on the head like it would think something bad about Rangers.

"By the way... Manón, where's your horse? Is it again somewhere with Gandalf's horse?" Tepe asked jokingly and his horse stepped few steps towards the bush where Sam was.

Tepe looked the bush and in few seconds an arrow was set in his bow and he was ready to shoot something hiding in the bushes.

Tepe steps behind Rick taking his sword silently out and soon Rick felt something sharp touching his clothes.

"I wouldn't do that if I would be you" He says and slices a little cut to Ricks back with his sharp elf sword. Rick knew that it was a elf sword because it was so worm and sharp. If id would be a human sword, it would be cold and clumbsy.

Manón looked at Tepe and didn't take much notice in what happened.

"Yes, my horse is not here but if I need him, he will come. Shall we go soon? It seems like you have some bussiness here."

With that, Manón turned around and faced Lance

"Ah Lance, good to see you. I hope a Ranger's life isn't that dull as they say it is. You coming to Lorien?"

(Sorry haven't noticed how much was being posted. Please fill me in.)

"On to Lorien it is, then."

He then remembered Tepe's question.

"Strider? Yes I know him. We've met a few times, he's not a big talker though. Funny how some people don't like Rangers because of that, strange isn't it..?"

((This is just based on LOTR, maybe we can be in one fight like the battle of Helm's deep sometime on the future but let's just see where the story leads us. And Lorien is... Well... You can look at this map ))

Tepe puts his sword back and looks Rick and Kent.

"Hwo are you? And yes, you can come to Lorien" then he walks out of the bushes. "Come!! We have a half a day's ride ahead!!" He shouts and jumps on the back of his horse.

((If nobody is joining with Hardil, he will be killed by orcs or something :p ))

Archived