Home

Lord of the rings RPG

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the nightfall the group arrives in Lorien. They go straight to Tepe's hut and sleep for the night. When the morning sun comes up Tepe wakes up and puts his new, forest green Vanyar-uniform that he holds only in Lorien. He had some black clothes for Kent, Lance and Rick if they would want to wear them. Tepe took his sword, his bow and his arrows with him and walked out. He walked to his horse, jumped to its back and thinked Hardil that died in the way from an orc arrow. Tepe rided towards the northern end of Lorien.

Kent had some knives, his sword, and his bow and arrow. The bow and arrow were specially made to be 100% silent except when it hit it's target. He shot an arrow at a nearby tree. There was no sound except for a thud and crack when the arrow hit the tree and a branch fell off. He picked up the arrow while passing by.

Tepe didn't even look Kent or Craig. He just said something in Sindarin. Tepe then looked one elf and said "Were in Vanyar grounds. We came here to get some equipment. We have a long journey to Osgiliath...". Then he looks towards a big house made from trees and gold. Some guards opened the doors to the house and soon Tepe and the others were in a big storehouse, looking at many elven swords, elven bows, elven arrows and other weapons. There was obviosly another house for armors and shields.

"I have news for them... Uruk-Hai's are moving... Mordor is moving... And fast. That's why we came here... You... Are loyal to Middle-Earth... I know... Because you came to Lorien not even asking why." Then Tepe is quiet. He just fills his wine full of arrows and then takes a longbow, made for him. Thne he walks to a door, openes it and walks to another storehouse where is armors and shields. He takes his armor off and puts a shiny armor, a helmet, shield and a belt. He then walked to his horse and waited others to come out

Manón walked after Tepe.

"Tepe, what about Moria? I have to get something from that place. But I can do it later... It seems like you and I will fight together soon. Daciendar is anxious to slay the enemies of Middle-Earth..."

Manón mounted his horse and waited for Tepe's answer

(((((((I think before.... Its definetly before the 3 "real" books)))

"Yes.....The Bane of Durin.... I am quite sure what it is, but I will not try to wake it. You see, Im looking for a weapon, a weapon wich in Sauron's hand can be more powerful than you can imagine."

Manón stopped talking and was lost in his own thoughts.

"Let's go..." Tepe says calmly and looks that everyone are ready.

"Manón, what do you think that The Bane of Durin is?" Tepe asks and turns his horse around. Tepe was in a hurry. You could see it on his eyes or hear it from his breath. He was allmost scared to think that Uruk-hai or Olog-hai would destroy the forests in Gondor or Rohan.

((Olog-hai is a Troll but it doesn't fear light and it can be only be harmed by an elven sword. They had armors, hard as rock. They were two times as long as human's and they had round, big, black and flat shield. Their weapon was a huge hammer and their sharp and ugly teeth scaredtheir enemies whatever race they were. They were allso very smart.))

Archived