Home

Lord of the rings RPG

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tepe looks the others. He then looks Rauros falls. He obviously is trying to see something forbidden from the human eyes.

((Hey guy's, keep up with me :p There was no idea to have a talk with Faramir/Boromir in Gondor if Arrandir wouldn't be there. So we are now close to Rauros falls, talking to each other and Tepe, trying to look something "forbidden from the human eye"))

Arrandir glanced at Kent without paying much attention to anything but his words.

"I got in a fight," he said simply. He stared at the necklace given to him by Tepe and frowned, obviously trying to figure out who would give him such a thing.

Tepe sees something looking like a huge orc. "That cant be too good... Arrandir... Start the flames... We have a big fight on our hands..." Tepe said and took his bow ready and put an arrow ready too. Tepe looked on the other side of the river that came down from Rauros falls. Tepe shot one arrow and was ready with another just when the first arrow hit an orc in the head. "Unmount and get ready to kill trolls, orc's, uruk-hai's and others... I saw a wolfrider too..." Tepe said and shot again... and again... and again... and so on...

Tepe looked the raging troll "Fine hit, Kent... Fine hit..." Tepe said, shooting arrows towards some orcs. Tepe saw movable bridges with his elf eyes. "Can you see that? Movable bridges... They are coming over the river!!" Tepe said, shouting at the end of the sentence. Tepe shot two orcs and then he saw Olog-hai. "Aw crap... Olog-hai's Does anyone escept me, have an elf sword?" Tepe said and shot again, hitting orc in the eye.

Arrandir struck one side of the pole fiercely on a rock and it flamed up wildly before settling down. He did the same to the other side and held the pole at the center where there were no flames. It was at this time, the others noticed that the pole's ends were pointed like spears. Each time he knocked somebody over, they would light on fire and he would stab the point into them. The fire would extinguish on that side and he would strike it on a rock and continue.

At one point, Arrandir ended up on a small hill and stabbed the pole into the ground, leaving it there. He produced his bow from his back and began shooting this way and that, hitting an orc with most of his arrows. Then, they started getting closer and he put the bow away to grab the pole again. Drawing his sword, he used the pole almost like a sword in one hand and used his sword in the other.

Kent sneaked around the enemy lines, sniping the highest ranking orc with his bow and arrow, than moving to another spot and sniping the next one. Soon the ranks were in chaos, the troll rampaging and the officers dying left and right. He quickly ran out of arrows, and took out a sword. Silently he jumped down from the tree he was in, and landed behind an orc officer who was yelling orders, he lifted his sword, and drove it through the orc's head, then he drove it down, splitting the orc in half

((Gory, ain't it?))

(((((Haha, you mean that you are doing a book report of LOTR? Me too))))))

Manón stood on the same place, cutting orcs as they rushed towards him. Suddenly, the ranks opened up and orc archers started to shoot arrows at him.

Manón threw his sword towards the bowmen, killing half of them. The others retreated.

"A sword! A sword! I need a sword!"

((Jokemaster, "Gory. gory what a hell of a way to die! Gory, gory what a hell of a way to die..."-band of brothers))

Tepe dropped his bow. He took two arrows in his hands and runned towards two uruk-hai's. He jumped and when he landed and took his sword's out, the two uruk's fell to the ground with the arrows in their heads. Tepe sliced, chopped, killed and runned. Soon he was fighting the orcs just next to the falls. Tepe started to back off upper to the rauros falls and when he was up, he looked the massacre. Then he looked to the othr way. He saw horses and men. "Rohirrim..." Tepe said and started to ight his way again lower to the others.

Craig worked with Tepe to kill several of the Orcs and Uruk-hais. His Ranger sword gleaming before finally he defended an Uruk-hai attack with it and it snapped in two. He looked in horror and ducked away, picking up a dead Uruk-hai sword and began to fight with it. Unknown to everyone, The Sword of Light was in shards, and he could not use it until it was forged anew. He looked amongst the group. "We must get to Rivendell! I have an urgent errand!!" He killed the Uruk-hai that had snapped his previous sword and began to fight others, having a very difficult time with the heavy broadsword.

Tepe sliced and when he landed next to the Olog-hai and killed two orcs, he noticed that the Olog-hai dropped his hammer because its hand was cut allmost off. Tepe heard a horn behind few hills. Tepe grabbed his horn from his neck and blowed to it. The sound was magnificent. The elven horn had so sweet sound that could wake even the sleeping goodness in the world. Tepe blowed and blowed until thirteen horns responded and twelve flags was seen behind the hills. "Craig, quikly. Kill the Olog-hai and then meet me next to the river!!" Tepe shouted and started to run towards the movable bridges with a long stick that Arranir was light to fire by his pole. Tepe arrived soon there and lighted the bridges to fire. Then he threw the stick straight to an orcs head, making the orc dead. Tepe fighted and the bridges burned with the orcs trying to cross them.

Archived