Xx_Patman_xX

What should my new profession be?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What should my new profession be?

• Keep Chef!
    • Open a Outdoors Store
    • Work with X'ero, make an awesome Museum
    • Become a fencer and use a Rantok Sword
    • Pikeman, and RP a life debt to someone.
    • Tailor
    • Architecht

Ive come to the point (I think) were iam kinda bored on Shadowfire and want to return to my buddies (you guys :D ).

I however am pretty sure that I want to drop chef and start somethin new. What do you all think?

1) Keep chef and make a new McWookiees (or help w/ gnarly gnorts.

2) Become a Master Ranger and Master Merchant and make an Outdoors Shop. All things fishing, camps, traps etc.

3) Ive been thinking up some stuff and I think I could make a really cool museum. I know X'ero is already working on one, so maybe we could work together, with a larger house...

4) If I did this, it would probably be with a new character all together.

5) This could be fun... I would master pikeman, and Roleplay that iam serving a life debt to someone, probably Grask, Corzip of Jan. This would just be somethin fun to do.

6) Defocy seems kinda AWOL so, I think bein a Tailor might be cool.

7) If Kalar feels pressured or whatever, I could also get Architecht and Urban Planner.

EDIT: Two more ideas..

8) Travel Agent: Have a shop and sell waypoints to interesting POIs, Themeparks and Caves. Ive figured out how this could work using a vendor and the mail system.

9) Be a shoafer/limo driver: Once vehicles are in, I could buy a speeder and drive people around. ;)

go outdoors dude

a wookiee is meant for it..and i think you could be good at it, but dont let our votes make your mind

i have changed mine what...1 million times

that is the great thing to this game

a lot of good options there.. i like the RP lifedebt.. i like it :)

i say you should go do what jo told you... go outdoors.. open up a shop :) and make a lot of cool stuff :) it would be awesome.

and on the side.. you could help X'ero (if he wants) with his museum :)

Ok, Ive got a pretty cool set up going. I can master rifleman, and RP a life debt to someone, and also open a Outdoors Shop. My only problem with the Outdoors shop is that people cant use the high level traps and camps unless they are that level. Ill probably go through with camps anyways, but I dont know about traps, well see. Anyways, heres what my skill goals would be.

Artisan: 0/1/4/0

Marksman: 4/0/0/2

Scout: Master

Ranger: 1/4/0/1

Rifleman: Master

Merchant: 0/0/0/1

I got Merchant and level two management, so this brings me to 4 total vendors. Heres what I would use them for:

Vendor 1: Fishing Poles and Bait.

Vendor 2: All kinds of fish, from all planets.

Vendor 3: Camps

Vendor 4: Traps

So.... what do you all think?:)

lol... I dont think I would be a very good politician either, never really tried though. I did run for Class Secretary in third grade... but lost:( . I might do the same as you Corzip, just check it out, although... I dont know if you really want a Wookiee running the town.

btw, what do you think the prequisites will be for Politician.:confused: :confused:

you never asked x'ero...i would like to help..i got some stuff you could use probably. and froobie..gimpy is takin up tailor so you know :p

I like clothe's..so two tailors wouldnt be a bad think with me around :p

Well, if anyone wants to help out, item donations would be nice. What I'm really after right now is a Krayt skull. You get them from some guy named Huff Darklighter or something. I bought some stuff on the bazaar today for my museum. And I'd like to have someone set up a bazaar in my house, that could be used for buying and donating/selling things to the Museum. Ka'lar is going to give me a medium house, so the museum will be much better soon. Someone told me to get a large house for it, but there's two reasons I won't do that.

1. Cost's too much

2. Doesn't have the right internal look IMO.

aww... I think a large naboo house would have the right look. Theres a bunch of siderooms which could be excellent showcases.

Whatever, medium will do fine too.

btw, iam not positive, but iam pretty sure I know how to get the Krayt Skull. Its a series of quests, and it starts with Borvo in the Moenia Cantina.

oo i didnt kinow that :) i have been getting my borvo faction points up lately by killing a LOT of gungans :)

ill try and see what i can do :)

i also have news to get.. yes yes yes.. PAINTINGS..

according to the southern PA... there is a quest in a guild hall in the back of it where you have to deliver a painting... just dont deliver it :) w00t :)

Archived