Home

Who would you like to play as in single player?

Aryyn

Witch of Dathomir (with cape option in clothing)

or any player with a cloak/cape, like a jedi should.

:ben::koon::sithm::wan::mauls::yodac::queen

eniaC

*edited* oops thought we were talking SP, in that case I would like to see Exar Kun, Streen, Nomi Sunrider, Kyp Durron and Malek.

I've tried skinning, followed the directions to the T, but I can't even get ModView to work, must be missing something big, lol. Maybe I'll give mapping a go.

I would really like a better Luke model. The one that's in there...well...it just sucks. There are heaps of re-skins for it but I feel you can re-skin a crappy model all you want but in the end it's still just a crappy model. When you're playing as Luke there are just so many things that put me off like...the head looks all wrong for the body, when he walks he looks like a hooker trying to pick up with his little hip movements. The boots suck, the clothing is way too "painted on" like at the front where the unbuttoned silver coloured part hangs open should really be a "lump" on the model that's then painted so looking at it side on it actually would stick out a bit.

His clothing shoud be more baggy and not so skin tight, basically the clothing should be modeled to give the feeling of a body underneth not model a body and just paint the clothing on...know what I mean?

Something like the ep1_obi model would be awesome, you can see with that they modeled the robe and not the body and then paint the robe on.

Although this picture sucks, I have this model sitting on my desk at work http://actionfiguresbygofigure.com/product2346.html

Luke looks kick arse and I would love to play the game with a model of Luke that reflects this.

nuff said :)

Archived