Home

Apologize To The -Associates-

-=ReApEr=-

Greetings, members of the Associates and spectators of the forums. I am here to appologize to all the members of the Associates, which my actions have effected. And to Corzip Dinn in particular, leader of this Netural Player Association. :)

In the isolation of myself from the -A-, i have overviewed ny actions. And i would like to Apologize to you all, for which i have caused any trouble or harm too.

I was in the wrong, and i want to see this silliness come to a end. I'm saying this myself, as it means more comming from me. The man himself, who caused alot of trouble and mess. :(

I'm not looking for forgivness, as many of you have gave me enough chances. Just take in mind, i have Apologized and i will contiune to go on and give you guys no trouble. ;)

Your's Truly Neoc Cryur AKA -=ReAPeR=-

As leader of the Associates. I humbly accept.

I would also like to break this silence, as for when you were in town i just wanted to know hoe you were... but your orders forbid you to talk to us.

on another note.. your friend who was with you from TIO did also not answer me... i wanted to revive him.. but he didnt even react..

im a neutral doc.. and i heal both sides.. when they need help :)

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

I have to say this, it takes a very big man to admit when he's wrong.

Good for you Reaper, apparently TIO has done you some good and you've come a long way.

as soon as i read his post, that is what i was gonna say, word for word. I too accept Neoc. and i would like to continue to be friends. we should get together and hunt some time..im going ingame in a bit..i need to get imp faction too :D

Archived