Home

What to do about these... PIMPLES!!!

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jed

All I have to say is you lucky sunuva...:D

I've gotten really bad acne since about a few months ago and there's damn near nothing that can stop it :|

it's from the stress of all the work you do ya smug little bastard :p

Me I just try to be calm but I wash my face everyday and when I get a pimple I use Charcoal rub. :)

here is my advice:

wash your face often: carry a sink around if you have too ;) . What happens is when your body goes through a growth spurt, your sweat glands go haywire. So when your going through your day, your face might sweat a tiny bit (glisten!). Just a little bit of sweat can clog a pore and the result....pimples! So you can just wash your face to get rid of that risk. BUT NOT TOO MUCH! If you wash your face too much, your skin will dry out. Which is really uncomfortable. Also, don't scrub too hard. If you do, dead skin cells might enter your pores and give you pimples. Use your hands to wash your face. And towel dry your face-pat, not scrub.

never scratch your face:D :once again...dead skin cells. When you scratch, dead skin cells clog your pores and cause pimples:( .

well, this is what I do, and I'm clearing up!:p

Am I the only one who doesn't have pimples? I know I'll get them soon, but don't worry too much. Don't scrub to hard, you'll probably get scars. ;)

Besides, alot of people in my school have bad cases of acne, and I'm sure its the same in your guys school. And I've only head like 2 pimples in my life, On my nose, and on my forehead. ANyways, good luck to all of you. :)

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

Yeah, i got rid of mine, then i started shaving over the summer, then they just popped back up :(

Meh, I started shaving last winter, and I only got pimples around the moustach area. Now, I dont. But, thing is, I haven't shaved in 2 months. Laziness, another side affect of hunger.

Originally posted by Mamba

I remember along time ago when i started out shaving and this was a couple years ago I would get lumps where i shave which are just bubbles in your skin from shaving your skin will get used to it AG.

K. Thanks for the info man. Boy do I love it when people still call me AG. :):D *Reminisces*

probobly not but thats what im thinking :p

ok, ok ill be nice, i have a friend that had your problem untill he was perscribed with this medicine(don't know what it was called) that got rid of the moisture in his face... that told his face never to have pimples again, so ask your whatever-atrision/whatever-ologist about this.

• 2 weeks later...

i ahve 3 suggestions:

1. Splash Salicylic Acid on your face and not only take the pimples off..but your flesh to.

2.Buy some "Clean&Clear Maximum Strength Invisible Blemish Treatment". A i would really recommend that. I use...GREAT WORKING STUFF!!. not kidding.

3. Or use Mother Natures ingreideint...nice fresh cucumbers. Slice them into disks and lay them on your face, layback, and feel mother nature do her magic (Actually its a chemical reaction between the cucumber and your face oils) but still, PROBABLY WORKS ...i never tried it.:)

Well, I went to the doctor and after he had looked at my face he said I actually had an infection that couldn't be cured by any of the stuff I was using (like Oxy)! :eek: So he gave me prescriptions for some pills that I take morning and night, some gel for my face at night and some on the spot stuff for the morning and its worked pretty good!

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well, I went to the doctor and after he had looked at my face he said I actually had an infection that couldn't be cured by any of the stuff I was using (like Oxy)! :eek: So he gave me prescriptions for some pills that I take morning and night, some gel for my face at night and some on the spot stuff for the morning and its worked pretty good!

Nice...but...he coulda been lying to ya, just for you to spend money on perscriptions.

Archived