Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Seph

it is a demonstration of what happens when you mix pot with movies

Originally posted by Cat in the Hat movie preview

Little Girl: "The fish is talking!"

The Cat in the Hat: "Yes, but is he really saying anything?"

yep, there stoned :yodac:

The last "hidden message" was the who materialist christmas conspiracy :¬:

btw have any of you seen the preview? It caused me much pain, ecspecially thing 1 and thing 2 *shutters* oh yea, and that quote up there :disaprove

Originally posted by topshot

Uhhhh, yeah, they DID do the same thing with "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", y'know. :rolleyes:

I, for one, don't care if they made a "Cat in the Hat" movie. It's a good children's book, but for all we know the movie could remain true to the story. (Yeah, I've seen the trailer for it. Definitely looked like it ruined a good kid's title.)

*pulls on anti-flame cloak, for just such emergencies.*

does that cloak protect agains phsychos with swords?....No? Gooooooooooooooood*starts stabbing topshot*i won't be going to the theaters during the time period that it's out.....hopefully

Yuck. Yet another timeless children's story being commercialized by cynical adults who think they can "improve" on something that can't be improved. They ruined The Grinch who Stole Christmas, and now The Cat in the Hat?! It's a good thing Dr. Seuss isn't alive or he'd be having a fit I'm sure. Can't they come up with an original family movie instead of defiling the classics?

The worst part of it all is that people will go to it, just because it's the latest from the hype-machine.

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

yes Mike "the most Unfunniest man" Myers is slated to being the Cat in the Hat movie, won't go see that at all.

actually this week I have seen some WTF's? some funny some scary.

the funniest MXC (Takeshi's Castle) had contestants doing stuff in outlandish costumes, as if the stunts are not hard enough without extra difficulty added in.

the weirdest thing I saw and wonder does it exist? would be

Fur And Loathing In Los Vegas

this weeks CSI episode had these peeps who dress up, party

and have sex in fuzzy mascott outfits.

the show had them as part of an association

does such an association exist!?

*speaking as a seasonal Easter Bunny

the idea freaks me out.

and the bigeest WTF would have to be

and the scariest

the Crest Toothpaste commercial

where you whiten your teeth

while you sleep and dream.

the woman in the commercial dreams of

River Dancing with an entire line

of William Shatners in white body hugging suits.

now that is very WTF? to me.

Seen that, wished I had not. Gives new meaning to the convention nerds wouldn't ya say? :p

Originally posted by txa1265

... or 'If you give a moose a muffin', starring ... well who the heck knows ...

Perhaps Bullwinkle's career isn't dead yet....

I think officially most of Hollywood has run out of original ideas. They are only really prepared to go along with well established formulae or books/comics/series to make a new movie.

I think Pixar has put a lot of people off doing a "old school" cartoon that The Cat in the Hat would be. Pixar does a cartoon too realistically to have these old books done in their old style.

Archived