Home

Jedi Academy patch DELAYED

Crow_Nest

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Someone just told me that the JA patch will be delayed. :(

Go to http://www.ravenforums.com (I think) for more info. But I couldn't find the thread.

I would REALLY REALLY suggest you get some backing/proof/link before you post something this inflammatory.

Actually, I would wish a mod to lock this otherwise-flamebait thread until you actually got something more than a vague "I heard that..."

Originally posted by Sabre9

I would REALLY REALLY suggest you get some backing/proof/link before you post something this inflammatory.

Actually, I would wish a mod to lock this otherwise-flamebait thread until you actually got something more than a vague "I heard that..."

could you possibly say it meaner? *ahem* sorry

I hope they do have a patch at all so that way i can do new things in sp :D

it is, go see raven forums.

Umm... I hate to break this to you GG, but I've been participating in this exact discussion over at Ravenforums for a little over a week now and have yet to see the post that you're refering to here. Could you please give us a link or something to the thread you're referencing, because from where I'm standing this "news flash" is complete bull...

And as Prime stated, we have yet to find any proof whatsoever other than 3rd party heresay that a patch is even on LEC's release calendar at all.

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

it is, go see raven forums.;)

I'd seen the comment by Kenn before. Raven can make all the patches they want, but until Lucasarts gives the go ahead, there is no confirmation that there will be one released. I'm not saying there won't be, I'm just saying that there is no confirmed patch to be released for JA. Yet :)

Yeah but Kenn's info was from a personal email in reply to a request from well over a month ago. And he didn't really confirm that a patch was going to be released. I'll be surprised if they don't release one... but you're right as to the final call being in LA's court.

-----

[EDIT] Just added some info to the Just the Facts thread, which you can see HERE.

I'd really like to see the concrete evidence, otherwise I'm calling the bluff.

And kathybates is not much of a credible source, mind you, since anyone that disagrees against him/her gets an inbox full of flames... (especially since she irked the hell out of Kenn by spamming his email)

I've already seen those two statements... and they are really old news.

Archived