Home

The Weirdest Stuff you have Ever Said

Yufster

Captain Andy mentioned a time when she called me a wench. I researched this immediately, of course, being a very insecure and easily upset person. Anyway, after cringing at some of my oldest posts (I was all hung up over Bill Gates, Tim Schafer and Coffee. Hm. Nothing new there.) I found some stuff that I once said, that made me giggle like a girl.

I believe in the power of the force, but combine that with TuTu the sun god, and Spike the Vampire, and you sort of have my religion. It's called Fosusp. See, it's like, FO fro FORCE, SU from and SP from SPIKE. I believe I can pick stuff up without actually picking it up, and I also believe in Skittles. Taste the Rainbow. I have never actually tasted the rainbow, but presumably I will when I die. When I die, I will taste the rainbow and be able to eat as many skittles as I want without getting an aching jaw from chewing. I always get a sore jaw when I eat skittles. I tried sucking them but it's not the same.

I would like to say that anybody that believes in Mars Bars will spend an Eternity chewing skittles and getting a sore jaw when they die.

He is Tim Schafer! I swear!!! I swear it!!! Or maybe you are!!!

Later in the same Thread...

Shut up. We've already worked out that you're Bill Gates, now we're working on cracking Tim Schafer

Everybody! It is your turn. Dig up some of the stuff you've said in the past, that you don't remember saying, or that makes you laugh, or cringe, or cry like a girl. Do it, now!

I've stumbled onto what I think might be a fairly simple solution to the problem of manipulating images with one alpha channel per pixel component, rather than one alpha channel per pixel. It leverages grayscale-with-alpha images, colorization, and the compositor.

Ok...So some OTHER Chris Hanson out there said that. Makes no difference.

Here's some fun wisdom of mine, from that same religion thread Yufster quotes herself from:

*ahem*

I WORSHIP MURRAY! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bow before the bony embodiment of your worst nightmare and feel the forces of evil as they slither around your throat causing a snakelike mark! For then, and only then, shall ye be a follower of the Reverend Mystic Head Known As Murray The All-Powerful Demonic Skull! Repent of your goodness and virtue before it is too late! Oh, and don't wiggle when they make the mark on your neck or it will look like a cute little daisy chain and will not have the same terrifying effect on the lesser people!

OooOOOOooooh, it's just SOOOO scary!

So. I have said weirder things. When I find them, I will let you know.

I never say anything stupid. If I say something that appears stupid it's really because it's a statement so profound and years before it's time that such simple minds cannot comprehend it. Looking through all my old posts may indicate otherwise, but it's lies! all lies!

Not just stupid! Try weird! Creepy! Scary! Flat-out crazy! There must be somethings.

Why, the creepiest thing I ever said was probably in the post I edited in the Andy and Yufster thread. I HAD to edit it. The implications were messy beyond anything, and I'm so much a wench as THAT. So if you didn't read it then, you never will.

Mr.Burger says the weirdest things.

It goes on for 25 scenes twice that length and and in the meantime visits scenes from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Monkey Island, and plus the two girls turn out to princesses in the end. Fun to write, hell to read.

Try. Try to make sense of that. I DARE you.

Here's the weirdest thing I've said in real life that I can remember. I'd been doing work experience for a few days, which had left me tired and apparently confused. After I'd finished eating in the evening I said to my mum "What's for dinner?". Well, you had to be there I suppose.

Originally posted by roytordes'babe

I rant on about aload of crap, mainly when I have had a one too many to drink.....I would tell but I can never remember.:D

if i drunk too much i always say things like ..

"you. .. do me! .. now."

:D:D

what a pity i dont drink. most of the time.

I believe quite recently I have said both

I do it with Dana every day

which could be and was taken very wrong, along with

You don't understand. You've gotta have testicles. His are amazing.

speaking of Art Garfunkel.

It all just sounded so accidentilly wrong.

it this point i'd like to point out that I, no matter if vagina or penis, am profoundly addicted to pantees without any of them both in it...

sad: i have a bleep and so am not able to wear pantees myself the proper way my girlfriend can do, because she has a bleeep

lucky me: i can watch my girlfriend wearing pantees all day. and night. and so.

it's veeryyyy good for me that my girlfriend likes me.. without pantees. and with bleep.

*happy dance*

:)

Uptight! Me! How DARE you! Well, if you value your anatomy, I suggest you shut your yap before you lose part of it!

Also I like the word "filth." It describes what was being talked of.It's not really my brand of "humor," that's all. Sorry. Carry on.

Archived