Home

The Weirdest Stuff you have Ever Said

Yufster

i recently bought me a sony humor. it fit well to my collection of the other humors i've got.

here.

a sanyo, a tdk, lq.. .. , panasonic and technics .. and my first sony.. which is still my favorite .. but the new one has soooo much more features .. :p

uuuuhhm..

is it normal to have ten toes?

:confused:

This is a stupid pointless thread that only SMEG HEADS would post thier comments on.

Do you wanna know why???

Because...

I dont wanna hear the pillow anymore because it tastes crap.

If I haer anymore insanity I will GIVE TOAST TO A BEAR.

By the way heres some useful advice you should follow. Never ever ever try to smoke toast. Its bad for you. If you did then your voice would change dramatically and your left eye ball would bulge out of the eye socket before nasty purple coloured pus comes oozing out of it. It would feel like something inside your head is trying to get out, only much worse.

And for some strange reason today smells like pee-pee.

Originally posted by Captain Andy

You know what I hate about the Harbor? Everything. Absolutely every single little detail, from the gorgeously rendered picture at the top to the banner ad at the bottom. The colors nauseate me, and every time I see a stupid smiley I want curl up and die. In fact, since I hate (HATE! HATE!) the Harbor so much, I'm not going to read any of it, or post in any of the retarded threads (all of them) that I'm just NOT EVER COMING BACK. You see, that way I don't just fill up MORE stupid threads with my NEEDLESS COMPLAINING. I am a loaded HATE BABE. Everything is stupid, everything is retarded, and every single person here has many, many, many far better things to do. Not to mention being a lot of SNOBBY IDIOT FURBRAINED PANTYWAISTS. Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! I HATE EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAD TO DO WITH THE HARBOR!

Captain Andy said that. What a weird bitch.

Archived