JA or JK II  

21 members have voted

1. 1. JA or JK II

• Ja only
    • both

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok sorry, the first and last link will work if you copy and paste it all to your adress bar.

(nevermind I fixed it)

And Caladien the ja animations are kinda screwed up as it is, I mean load a model in modveiw with the JA humanoid and watch all the animations, there are a few that I'm not sure how they got past the guys at raven.

well i just tested out the model, and its great. i didnt notice very many problems other than the fact that when you walk, the arms go past the vest type thing, but its just a minor detail that probably cant get fixed, so its all good. you may want to have like marz or someone touch up the torso of the skin though aaron, im not sayin your a bad skinner or all:D , but i think it could be worked on better!:)

anyway, its all really good, and i cant wait until its final release!:)

Okay..... The color scheme is taken from a newer comic that I felt was a little more realistic than a jedi runing around in bright orange like most of the comics with him in them. Mabey I will throw in a variation with the orange outfit. I will try and improve the skins, I'd like to get good enough that I don't have to rely on someonelse to skin everything I do.

Of all the model types I've worked with, the jedi garb is the trickiest to weight. If you weight the vest edges to the upper arm bones so they move with the arms, then they tend to stretch way to far. If you don't then they clip. Personaly I think the shoulder or clavical bones could have had more range of motion.

PS. Alexi I forgot to say in the E-mail I sent, I put an NPC file for Quinlan in the beta , if you wanted to play around with it in single player.

Looks good. I thought the Qui-Gon reskin was good enough for me, and I didn't think there would be any reason to make a model. But after I saw those pics I don't think like that anymore. I can't wait for this model.:)

And by the way I don't see any reason why you should do this model for JO. But that's only because of the fact i own Jedi Academy;).

Archived