Home

Need advice...QUICK

Hellfire Jedi

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Ok, well, I got in trouble on the bus. Written up, and I haven't broken the news to my dad. Tell me exactly what I can say without getting smashed in with a hammer. :p

Tell. The. Truth. It is honestly the best thing to do. Trust me, your parents KNOW. It's ESP. Anyways, tell him when he's in a good mood. G'Luck. :)

I'm with Acrylic and wassup on this one, buddy. Just go and tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the holy truth, so-help-you God. Follow our advice, and you will not face extremely major consequences if, and, or when your parents decide to lay down the law of the land, or household. (that is, to say, it's kind of a 'do-or-die' type of deal, except you won't be severely punished, I hope, if you come out with the straight truth.)

It isn't exactly harsh on me. Whenever I can't play my Gamecube when my dad's home, I just usually do some light reading, watch TV in my room, or just put my drawing skills to the test!

So if letting your dad watch whatever he wants is your punishment, try reading a good book, playing a handheld, or try drawing an awesome pic of one of your favorite TV show or video game characters. It's best explore your other interests in that kind of situation, if you know what I mean.

Seriously...the truth is the best and only option. You're dad will probably be more proud of you that you have told him the truth than upset at you for getting in trouble in the first place. Plus, what you did isn't that big of a deal, so I wouldn't imagine he would get too angry.

Swoosh

Originally posted by Swoosh

Seriously...the truth is the best and only option. You're dad will probably be more proud of you that you have told him the truth than upset at you for getting in trouble in the first place. Plus, what you did isn't that big of a deal, so I wouldn't imagine he would get too angry.

Swoosh

Noo. Swoosh. Why did you change you AV and stuff!!!!????!!!! :(

Anyways...true true.

Truth? HA!

Tell them that it is a government conspiracy to keep you off of the bus.

They'll believe you if you play your cards right.

:disaprove...OK if you really wanna break it to your dad (you must have a sibling to do this, if you don't you're screwed) get your brother/sister in trouble for somthing and just say what they did, then tell him what you did, he won't even hear you, and if he asks why you aren't on the bus you can get all mad at him since he didn't remember ;)(my sister used to do this to me :()

if all else fails do this :hang1:

wait wait, i was just kidding, sorry that wasn't funny :(

Well, for something small like that I'd tell my parents the truth but if it involved something like getting busted for drinking or such I would lie so much that I'd have to record myself just to keep it straight. My parnets still think I've never touched alcohol, or drugs or cigarettes or anything...I got wasted just last weekend. :D

And damn it I don't care if people don't like it, I'm happy and outgoing, my parents are happy and proud, everyone's happy and it's staying that way.

Parents have to be lied to sometimes (unless they are really lenient) or else life would be nothing but school and work. Bleh, what a childhood. :rolleyes:

Archived