Home

What book are you currently reading?

Pie™

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code. 3rd in the series. Artemis Fowl is by far my favorite series. It's AWESOME!! Has anyone else read this? It's by Eoin Colfer. :)

Yes. Yes i have read the trilogy, and even though the seond were no were near as good as the first they were still good the 3rd should hae had ore butler Dunno why he got..you know;).(I also have them all signed first edition *does large dance*[/gloat]:D)

Yes i have read his dark matrials, yet the book you know as the golden compass i know as the northan lights....:confused: (appers Toms beat me to it by a considrable amount :fist: curse you!:D)

. But still some of my favourate books.

Anyone read pratchett? Anyone? Cause im slightly pissed. he was due for a signing in hull England to sign His newest book, but he was ill. I discovered this only upon reaching hull from leeds. It annoys me specificlty as i have a first edition signed copy of all his discworld novels and short stories bar Monstrus regiment.[/rant]. Well at lest hes better :D. But i Would heartly recomend Pratchett for any and everyone. Quite simply put greatst author. Ever. (at lest in my eyes;)).

I see a few people mentioning the guide.

DONT PAINC

LOVE IT :D

Well, even a bookworm has to eat now and then :D so must check his/her tome-acquiring tendencies...

I've put the Uni's interlibrary loan person on that, and there are only 2 copies in the state. One is lost and the other checked out, so I'll have to wait...

For recreational reading I recommend 4 mysteries by Kate Ross.

The Devil in Music is one of those. It's a murder mystery set in Italy.

Ciao,

NQ :)

Archived