Home

Cops swarm in, begin searching Michael Jackson's property

Boba Rhett

Cops are searching Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Tuesday after a 12-year-old boy reportedly brought allegations against the pop star.

Fox News has confirmed that police are swarming the Neverland (search) grounds.

At least one ambulance is present.

Authorities executed a search warrant at the musician's sprawling home in the Santa Ynez Valley outside of Santa Barbara, said a sheriff's spokesman, who declined to give his name. The Santa Barbara County District Attorney's office was also involved in the action, he added.

Jackson's spokesman, Stuart Backerman, did not answer his cell phone and did not immediately return messages early Tuesday.

The search comes on the same day Epic Records released "Number Ones," a greatest hits collection featuring Jackson's new single, "One More Chance." On Nov. 26, CBS is scheduled to air a Jackson special consisting mainly of old concert footage.

Woah. :indif:Clicky

Let the puns flow forth.

C'mon! Pun me!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last alegations were crap, these ones are too I'm sure.

people need to stop abusing laws to get fast money.

I'm also pretty certain the album release date and the charges being pressed on the same day isn't a coincidence. Same thing happened last time. new cd and a kid says michael molested him.

:¬:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

The last alegations were crap, these ones are too I'm sure.

people need to stop abusing laws to get fast money.

I'm also pretty certain the album release date and the charges being pressed on the same day isn't a coincidence. Same thing happened last time. new cd and a kid says michael molested him.

:¬:

I agree. Seriously, do you think he'd do that? Hes weird... but he wouldn't do that.

Did anyone else see that special on MJ a while back on some show like 20-20 or dateline? He doesn't have that one disease where your skin turns white, he actually did that to himself(I forget how, I think it was from some pill), and he has had around 2000 plastic surgeries done on himself(most on his nose). I swear, he want's to be a white woman so that he can "have fun" with little boys. Come on, he invites children over all the time for "sleepovers" and many have accused him of this stuff.

*gags*

Originally posted by BongoBob

Did anyone else see that special on MJ a while back on some show like 20-20 or dateline? He doesn't have that one disease where your skin turns white, he actually did that to himself(I forget how, I think it was from some pill), and he has had around 2000 plastic surgeries done on himself(most on his nose). I swear, he want's to be a white woman so that he can "have fun" with little boys. Come on, he invites children over all the time for "sleepovers" and many have accused him of this stuff.

*gags*

Hahahaha No I have not heard that but if thats true that is hillarious! He is just sick and messed up especially when he hung that poor infant over the balcony in Berlin.

Originally posted by DarkLord60

Oh yes he would!

No, he wouldn't Isn't it weird that all of the sudden, when everyone else admitted to be molested (Priests) that NOW the MJ cases come up. Sure, I mean...... Michael jackson is indeed... a nut. Inviting kids over for sleepparties is wrong. but i doubt he sexually did anythign to them. More kids would have admitted by now. The people who said he did are just poor people that tell people that Michael Jackson molested their sick little child so they can be rich and sue the hell out of everyone else they dislike. :rolleyes:

yoink (don't post phrases like that, please. -obi)

sorry that pun was pretty sickning...*shutters*

Anyways, I bet this wouldn't have happened if he was still black...but if he was I bet people would have forgot about him by now...no you mis-understood, I'm not the racist...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

j/k(my best friend is actually from his home land of Africa, ooo won't he love reading this ;) )

another anyways, I actually liked his songs as a kid, call me crazy, but he cant hold a finger to Queen and The Eagles...sorry for the rant...

Archived