Home

More Play on Gametype : Duel

JA_General

I'm using the program ASE but, whenever i go there

No one is playing Duel. All playing FFA or Siege.

i can understand Siege cause thats a new Gametype but. Duel is More fun Then FFA. i know much of you people will Disagree with me.Ask your self this :but is ffa that much Fun??? i hate it. everyone is laming all the time.

i like only FFA whe i'm playing with my own friends.

You People Should PLay More DUEL !!!! :(

"No one is playing Duel. All playing FFA or Siege."

Just checked ASE tonight, Nov. 19. There are 100 Duel servers, 17 Power Duel servers, 265 FFA, 35 Siege, 26 CTF, and 13 Team FFA servers. So not even counting Power Duel, Duel is the second most common type of server. There are more Duel servers than Siege, CTF, and Team FFA servers combined. 35 of the Duel servers and 8 of the Power Duel servers are in your region, Europe.

"but is ffa that much Fun??? i hate it. everyone is laming all the time."

Talk about what the other thread is talking about.

They're not laming, they're dueling 1 on 1 on FFA servers while everyone else's saber is down which of course means, and is totally acceptable to say, that no-one should fight them....:rolleyes:

There seems to be plenty of duel server out there :/

I can't grasp how playing a dm with force powers and a saber in a very whiny bunch of people can be fun :/ 1 on 1's are my bag :)

[ramble]

I still think they need a tag team duel or whatever instead of 2 vs 1. I know many of you will tell me "Use tffa" but it just doesn't match up to a proper set of rules liek pwoer duel, slots and a simple winners stay on type of match fix-up. What would you rather have in all honesty, Power duel or a simple tag team duel?

If I had the modding ability (or could be bothered learning) I would do it :p[/ramble]

Single duelers do stand a chance. Why do you think the game is set up as it is? Believe me when I say that it is balanced.

I almost never lose against people against me in Power Duels, and they're quite pro, I think.

Just do a Maul -- kick one away while attacking the other. My tip is...

Never let them co-operate. Always fight one at a time. Or atleast try to :cool:

Originally posted by Master William

Single duelers do stand a chance. Why do you think the game is set up as it is? Believe me when I say that it is balanced.

I almost never lose against people against me in Power Duels, and they're quite pro, I think.

Just do a Maul -- kick one away while attacking the other. My tip is...

Never let them co-operate. Always fight one at a time. Or atleast try to :cool:

That's if it is NF, but that strat works to the T.

It's much different if it's FF.

Originally posted by WadeV1589

They're not laming, they're dueling 1 on 1 on FFA servers while everyone else's saber is down which of course means, and is totally acceptable to say, that no-one should fight them....:rolleyes:

lol...:D i've gone on to some ffa servers where they stand around like bums watching two people duke it out and Thermal detonated the whole circle up. it's great, cause they don't expect it, and when it comes, like all 30 -some odd people die and they all spam "Lamer!" or "Saber down, man!!!" and I can't help but laugh cuz I have like 30 points in about a minute, hehhehe :naughty:

Archived