Home

I think my face is frozen in happiness

BongoBob

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much is Nintendo paying you for that advertisement?

I played a couple of games on that system. God I really hate that controller.

Enough. ;)

When i first played Rouge Leader i found it some what difficult. but i adapted and if Metroid Prime had MP, i'd frag anyones ass quick. :D

LOL, GO TESLA!

Actually, if you read the first post, I really want an X-Box, but my mom says it's too mature for me :rolleyes:

Anyhow, IThe controller is a bit awkward, but after about a day, you get used to it. I don't know why everyone bashes the X-Box controller, I thought it was the best one I used in a long time.

Originally posted by BongoBob

My mom won't let me get an x-box(she says that there are too many violent games on it :rolleyes:

Odd. Because she doesn't seem to mind that you spend tons of time on the filth filled internet. Just an observation mind you, not a critisism, so's you don't get steamed. Anyways, I REALLY prefer PC gaming, but on occasion (not very often) I fire up my PS2. But the wifey's been talking about wanting a GC. She likes all the cartooney type games. And the more I've thought about the Star Wars titles that are exclusive to that system, the more I think I like the idea of getting one. So anyhow, hope you like it. Congrats.

Well most of the time she does'nt even know I am online. Like right now. She doesn't care though, and she getrs a report of what sites I have visited. And no, I didn't take it the wrong way. It takes a bit to get under my skin, but more then that :)

EDIT:Sam, just my oppinion, but I think the new S controller is more awkward than the GC controller. The controls just seem real awkward, whilst the X-Box controller just molds to my hands. Just my oppinion :)

Well, the S controller really is the most comfortable controller I have used on any system to date, the Nintendo controller just feels like I'm going to accidentally break it if I squeeze too hard (which goes for other things aswell ;) )

The PS2 controller whould probley be second to the S Controller from XBox.

But PC still pwnz consoles any day of the week :D

:cheers:Today, I arrived at wal-mart at 5:50 AM with a wallet of $100 I walked out being the pround new owner of a Gamecube witha Zelda Promo Disk featuring Selda 1, 2, Ocarina, Majora, a 20 minute playable demo of Wind Waker, a video of Wind Waker, and a look at the zelda franchise, and a case that holds twelve games :D

I cut it close though, I got there later then expected, and they were handing out 100 tickets for 100 cubes. 1 ticket(and cube)per family. I got the 99th ticket :D

Talk about close.

The only thing I have trouble with is the fact that the c-stick is on the same half as most of the buttons.

Oh, and Groovy, you could get a Gamecube with a kick-ass DVD player for the same cost as a playstation. :p

(And if I remember correctly, those small dics hold 1.2 gigabytes of data)

Archived