Home

One Problem: EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

InitialD

In cloud city when Lando led Han Solo and Chewie and the Princess to the trap room, when Darth Vader sits in the front table and forces the others to join him and eat lunch. Rite... So how did Darth Vader eat his food? And did he scab all the food? Or was Chewiw the hungry one? He probably took his mask off and fainted everyone so he can eat peacefully:band: :confused::D

Originally posted by Lynk Former

:dozey: be honest InitialD, you're not that stupid... really come on, a little commonsense please... :dozey:

Do I detect frustration Lynk???

InitialD these types of question should be directed at the great people HERE (Star Wars .com) Look for the "Jedi Council" they have all the answers to every question you could ever think up about Star Wars.

;)

*laughs evilly*

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

And who said they got anything to eat? ;)

Well, if you look at the table when they entered the room, there was some food and drinks.

Also, in the other room, lando said to han and leia. "Care to join me for some refreshments? Everyone is invited.

That means vader too.

Inside of the Vader helmet, there're these tubes on either side of Anakin's mouth. They're clearly visible in RotJ, and in the DK books, and a book called "The Best of the Lucasfilm Archives." As I recall, these tubes allow Vader to eat a synthetic blend without ever having to take off his mask. If there was any food in front of Vader in ESB, it was incidental; the only place he could eat real food would be in his meditation chamber.

He looked like a skeleton? There's NO WAY you can be a healthy person looking like a skeleton. And he justs spends his time doing Yoga or sleeping? He leads a very productive life :rolleyes: .

Oh yeah, as for Vader, well he IS more machine than man. Vader lives off his life support system which provides sufficient resources to maintain his functionality.

Archived