Home

Super Cool Music Game™

Thrik

Bored? Play the SUPER COOL MUSIC GAME. Simply download this zip file (1.7mb) and listen to the eight tiny mp3 files inside. Then post what game you think each music file is from! Instant fun!! Post the location/scene where it's played too for even more geeky respect from your peers.

Edit: Game over - if you desire you can download the zip and play it by yourself.. just highlight below for the answers. Also, if anybody wants full versions of any of the samples just ask.

Answers

1) Banjo-Tooie - Banjo's House Blues

2) Donkey Kong Country 2 - Flight of the Zinger

3) Grim Fandango - Glottis Gambling

4) Outlaws - Sanctuary

5) Metal Gear Solid 2 - Russian Soldiers from Kasatka

6) Worms 1 - WormSong

7) Lemmings - Theme

8) James Pond 2: Robocod - Lobby

Hee, it's Banjo-Tooie but it uses a distorted version of the Banjo-Kazooie theme so you get the points.

I'm afraid you're wrong about BS3. ;)

#2 is one that will be notoriously familiar to those that played the game, but because it's a small part of the soundtrack it's hard to think what.

I do understand that (2) is quite a tricky one as it's a game most people have (or should have!) played, but the music only plays for a very short time during the game.

I've included another short clip from the same track for those that are totally stuck here. This might make some people go "OH!!", or not. Weep. ;~

Archived