Home

Rebel Strike may be coming to Xbox

Rogue15

Hm...I never really got into the Rogue sequels. ^^;; I just couldn't manage playing a flight sim on a console...or didn't want to devote enough time to figuring it out ;)

Of course, I never was really good with a joystick, either. Always, ALWAYS played RS with the keyboard alone...

If it's coming out for PC...and I get a PC that can handle it...THEN I'll be celebrating. :D

Originally posted by jokemaster

I think it's not true, since it's from the official magazine, and I never trust them when they say a game from *insert rival console here* was coming to their console.

do you know what "official" means? It means a magazine publishing company has said "okay let's make an X Box magazine" then they ask Microsoft for some support (ie. free games, hardware, the right to have the "official" tag used on their magazine)... get it now?

Originally posted by Lynk Former

do you know what "official" means? It means a magazine publishing company has said "okay let's make an X Box magazine" then they ask Microsoft for some support (ie. free games, hardware, the right to have the "official" tag used on their magazine)... get it now?

I know, I just don't trust them, OK?

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

Originally the information came from a Factor 5 conference call back in like October.

Oh, well, the official PS mag reported that the original Rouge Squadron was coming for PS2 remade, and I thought this was a rumor of the same type. Oh well, I have all three consoles (my uncle gave me a PS2 one christmas, I bought a GC, and a friend gave me an XBOX for my birthday), so I don't care which way.

Originally posted by jokemaster

...Rouge Squadron...

:max: AAAAUUUAUGGH--! It's ROGUE, you nog! ROGUE, ROGUE, ROGUE! Here, sing along with me...

R-O-G-U-E,

That's the way I wanna be!

R-O-G-U-E,

Learn to spell and be like me!

Gooooooo Rogues!

*(Whonks Jokemaster over the head and takes his gamecube.)*

Now I don't have to buy a new console. :DThanks!

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

:max: AAAAUUUAUGGH--! It's ROGUE, you nog! ROGUE, ROGUE, ROGUE! Here, sing along with me...

R-O-G-U-E,

That's the way I wanna be!

R-O-G-U-E,

Learn to spell and be like me!

Gooooooo Rogues!

*(Whonks Jokemaster over the head and takes his gamecube.)*

Now I don't have to buy a new console. :DThanks!

Shesh, you make a typo.......

*Shoots Zoom in the back and takes gamecube back.*

They cost 100 bucks, it won't bankrupt you.

Archived