Home

London

IG-64

Well, wednesday is the day I leave for London, my first real vacation away from Texas, not counting my trip alone with my uncle and aunts family to florida during a hurricane.

Lucky us, you can probably guess which airliner we chose to take back a few weeks ago (Hint: Turn on the news)

Were staying in the city for 3 days and then going to the countryside of Exeter for 3 days in which I have just learned it's snowing

I'm gonna be gone about a week from wednesday the 7th to the 14th

So, YAY! My first real vacation, my first time out of America, my second time out of Texas, my first time in an airplane, my first time seeing snow. :D :D :D

And then when I get back i'm gonna have a new computer :D :D :D

I'm so happy!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IG-64

Lucky us, you can probably guess which airliner we chose to take back a few weeks ago (Hint: Turn on the news)

You're not going on BA (British Airways) are you? They're grounding flights to loads of places at the moment. Just make sure you don't get searched by anti-terrorist troops on landing. :lol:

Enjoy your vacation!

thanks Excelsion, yea it's BA, were gonna try our hardest not to be stopped, were leaving from texas so we shouldn't have any trouble here

but were arriving at Heathrow airport which is were all the commotion is, so who knows, we might have trouble and we might not

Originally posted by Jedi Luke

Darth Rhyth: How was New Zealand? Did you visit Hobbiton? I might be going sometime next year.

1: It was great I had a good time. Most of wich was seeing rellies that I hadn't seen since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

2: No I didn't I think that is in the south Island, we stayed in the North.

3: Good for you. If you going in the summer you wont have to take many longsleeves but if your going in winter take plenty.

I hope you have fun in London - it's a great city, there is a load of stuff to see, way too much to take in in one visit - but I'm sure you'll pick the cream of the crop :p

You can also feel a certain degree of safety based on the fact leXX lives there, and I am but 50 miles away ;)

Enjoy!

I'd love to go to london, maybe in 2005 I'll get out there.

The worst airlines i've been on was AlItalia, the seats were made for midgets, and the food was horrible, as expected. The only thing saving the entire flight from sucking was that they showed Mr.Deeds, good movie.

Originally posted by Darth Rythe

They showed a movie on your flight?

cool.

I remember when I went to Florida and we all had personal TV's with games, movies and everything. :)

Whereabouts is the LOTR exhibition? I should know, but I've forgotten. I might go myself.

Originally posted by Excelsion

I remember when I went to Florida and we all had personal TV's with games, movies and everything. :)

Whereabouts is the LOTR exhibition? I should know, but I've forgotten. I might go myself.

I'm not sure, my parents know where it is but I can't keep up with all that, you van just look it up on google

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Have a great vacation IG! Bring us some pics ;)

PS: Muahahahaha!!! Since you will be away for 3 days, this is my chance to beat you! :evil2: *Keeps posting*

actually, it will be 7 days, 1 day of travelling, 3 days of london city, 3 days of london country, so you'll be able to spa- *aherm* "post" alot more ;)

Archived