Home

there is no peace part 2

rick ulo 11103

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Safety," Brittany spat bitterly. She did not agree. "Ever since we landed here on Tatooine, I have been attacked five times. Safety indeed."

She sighed. "Other than that, I guess I'm fine. I am constantly wondering what happened to Shado. I lost track of him in the battle, but I don't think he died. I certainly hope not."

*OOC* Hehe, sorry it took so long, I had to make sure I did it right! I hope I did, anyway. I wasen't sure if the posts on page two that where made by Black91 happened or not, so I simply avoided in this post, untill I can be 100% sertan. =)

As he slowly makes his way threw the rubble of the now devistated sith base, shifting his way past the many remains of the complex, and past the many soldiers killed by Shado, smirking slightly as he comes across the body of the Ex-Sith Lord Darth Hadeous.

"Shado used his own power againts him, did he? I shall have to be careful not to underestimate them, as he so clearly did."

Moveing past him, he slowly makes his way threw what remains of the base, growing closer to the room Zera himself fell in.

"In terms of sheer power, I cannot compare to Zera, not yet, atleast. I must take a less...brute force approach, should I hope to gain victory over them."

Moveing over to the computer, wich still brightly flashes in the back of the room, he types a few passwords into it, shifting threw the files there.

"I am fortunate that it is still active. Let me see...Ahh, so thats where they are."

Turning, he walks away from the computer, an evil grin slideing across his face.

"Well, you may have survived both Zera and Hadeous, but I shall not make the same mistake. You shall grow to fear the name of Sukura Delwynn!"

*OOC* There you go! I hope that was fine, I decided to not make him all powerful-god like right away, if at all. It just seems a bit over used. :)

*the Battle Cruiser arives over the planet of Tatooine, Sukara slowly walking twords the window, gazeing down at the desert world*

"Scan that planet. Find any sign of humanoid life down on the dust ball!"

"Yes my Lord." A commen soldier states.

*after a few hours pass, they lock onto the small mineing town of Anchorhead.*

"Sir! We are detecting around 5000 sentiant beings within the settlement, they could be anywhere within there. I also detect many huminoids within the vast dunes of the planet, though I suspect they may be the planets native life. What are your orders?"

"Hmm. I am tempted to just bomb the worthless dustball of a world, though I would hate to alert the Republic in our weakend state by takeing such a harsh course of action. Deploy a sqad of 30 sith trooper's down to the surface. Dispatch two Dark Jedi with them aswell, that should be enough I imagen."

"Yes sir!"

*A transport is dispatched from the hanger, quickly makeing its way twords the Anchorhead space port, the troopers marching down the platform along with there two Dark Jedi companions*

*Dark Jedi 1* Though it might be faster to split up, they are formidible enemys, it would be in our best intrest if we can find them together, where we may all strike at once. Remember, they are to be captured.

*With that said, they march threw the gates, as they begain to search the mineing town for there targets*

=?= Is that all that you are going to send down there? They are going to fail you, and you shall pay the consquences for that. Why send children to do a man's job?

Coming from the shadow of the space ship, whit dark jedi robes with a hood, a man that had a very white skin. His face was hidden behind the great hood, you could only see his white could mounth moving.

=Zera= What do you suggest we do Master Renoux?

=Sith Renoux= Quite simple my padwan, go down there yourself and lead the team. I will take care of the spaceship.

=Zera= Yes Master, I shall do that. But what if i run into a weak jedi?

= Sith Renoux = You never learn do you? You cant take the jedi/s out with the assistance of the dark jedis, not to mention that I will aid you with my dark Powers.

=Zera= As you command my Lord

Zera went and joined the team in the search down in the pod, giving out the to-do orders.

=Zera= Alright, we are going to go down there. We are only going to spend 5 hours in that worthless planet, if you are any later than that, I WILL leave you behind to die. I have to put our mission in first place and right now, I do not need people slowing this mission Down. Understood?

=Everyone= Clear Master.

[To be Continued]

Originally posted by Hiroki

*OOC* Hey Reunox...Zera's dead isn't he? Who are you talking too? o.O I'm confused...

(((Shado and Zera were now engaged in a battle of lightsabers and Force powers. Shado used the Force to try and push Zera to the ground, but Zera was powerful in the Dark Side of the Force, which made it possible for him to resist the attack. Shado then used the Force to boost his speed. He swung his lightsaber, clashing it with Zera's. A spectacular display of sparks came from the clashing lightsabers. Zera used the Force to strike at Shado with lightning. Shado succumed to its effects and fell to his knees in pain. Zera laughed and swung with his lightsaber to behead his opponent, while he still used his Force lightning powers to keep Shado on his knees. Shado fought the pain and blocked Zera's crimson blade with his own. Infuriated, Zera kicked Shado, knocking him down onto his back. Zera lunged forward, raising his lightsaber in the air, he stabbed down at Shado, but wasn't fast enough to kill the Jedi. Shado quickly rolled out of the way, then leapt to his feet. He roared a battle cry, and with uncanny strength, sliced the unexpecting Zera's midsection in two.

umm yah reunox can you edit that so we can reply )))

The sith troopers quickly make haste threw the houses and buisnesses of the citizens of Anchorhead. Roughing them up for information, and when they find none, killing the weak fools and moveing on.

As they walk by a small Cantina, they spot Rick on his way in, the troopers, being sent down prepared, knew his face, the two Dark Jedi with them instructed one of them to get his attention.

*Dark Jedi* Distract him while we attack from the other side.

*Trooper* Yes sir!

The trooper, most likely knowing it ment his death, fired his blaster carbine at Rick loyally, Rick quickly spinning around and pulling out his saber, the blast bounce off the blade of light, and impacting the trooper in the chest, blowing a hole threw his armour, killing him.

This however, provided time for the Dark Jedi and the rest of the squad to move into position, as the two Dark Jedi along with 15 troopers ( Well, 14 on the left seeing as one had been killed. ) suround him from the right and left, ready to fire, the Dark Jedi with there crimson blades already blazeing.

*Dark Jedi 1* You are surounded, Rick Ulo. Surender.

rick was starteled and imediatly started running he warned britany and he jumped on to a crate then on top of a building and jumped down behind the dark jedi who had been following him. he quickly swung at ones neck but he had al ready turned around and blocked it the other one swung at rick but rick blocked it scorching his arm, he pushed one away and jumpep high in the air and cut off his arm when he realised the extreme pain rick was already swinging for his neck. standing over the decapitated jedi, rick felt all his organs hunch up and he realised that he could not breath when he saw britany run around the corner...

The remaining Dark Jedi had locked Rick in a powerful force Choke, squeezeing his neck as hard as the force would allow him too, angered at the loss of his comrad.

A Sith Trooper raises his blaster in Ricks vulnerable state, quickly fireing off three stun blast, all wich hit Rick squarely in the chest, incapacitateing him.

*Sith Trooper* Should we bring him back?

*Dark Jedi* You bring him back, the rest of us will go for Brittany, we will return to the ship when we have her. Thoughs are your orders.

*Sith Trooper* Yes sir!

The Trooper hastily makes his way back to the transport, Being covered from Brittany by the rest of his squad. Returning to Sukara's ship while the remaining forces quickly turn to Brittany.

*Dark Jedi* Now its your turn.

The Dark Jedi gazes into her eyes and with a quick flurry of his lightsaber gets into a combat position.

The Dark Jedi rushed at her, locking sabers with her, this Dark Jedi being more skilled than his now dead partner, manageing to block the attacks from both of her sabers, though not gaining any ground himself.

Takeing the moment of distraction, the Sith troopers manage to move behind her, she see's them however, and blocks the blasts that they fire, killing several of them with the deflected bolts, capatiliseing on this however, the Dark Jedi manages to cut one of her sabers hilts inhalf, swinging once again, but being blocked by her.

The troopers quickly fire once more, Brittany spins and deflect the blasts back at them, killing yet more sith troopers, the Dark Jedi swings down at her, but is blocked, however, he holds her saber in place with his own, as the remaining Sith Troopers fire there stun blasters at her, knocking her out as Rick was.

*Dark Jedi* Damnit. We've lost alot captureing these fools. Let us hurry and return to the ship.

With that they bring them back to the now waiting transport, flying back to Sukara's ship.

*Sukara* Ah. I see you have sucseeded, despite great loss. Throw them in a cell. Make sure and take there sabers, and make sure you post a guard who is NOT vulnerable to there mind tricks. I will have a meeting with them when they come to.

*Dark Jedi* Yes my lord.

The Dark Jedi bows, before instructing the troopers to disarm them, and lock them in there cells.

(Followed the link from the last TiNP.)

Jamis Yon sighed and looked around at his squalid surroundings. When the ship he and the Jedi had been on just barely made it to the dustbowl of a planet they were on now, he'd gone off to see about finding work on his own. He'd given the Jedi a chance to escape, and quite frankly, he wanted to experience life a little on his own now.

He didn't want to join the Jedi. Having been a part of the Sith since he was a lad, he'd had enough of following cult-like religious orders. From now on, he followed his own rules.

Which was why he was walking down the street and using the Force to persuade people to give him money. Jamis wasn't all that good at telekinetics, or at lightsaber fighting, but he was one of the Sith Academy's most promising in the field of telepathics.

He pocketed the spare change he had now, into the folds of his new garment, which had been bought from a local store. He looked more like a local, nowadays. He decided that he now had enough, and that soon, he'd steal a ship and get off this depressing spot.

That was when he noticed Rick, who after the few days or so on this planet, had not changed his Jedi garments for those of a more local flavor. Then several Sith came along. Jamis immediately cut down his connection to the Force, and watched like most of the other pedestrians as the fights went on.

He watched as the two Jedi were hauled away. He owed them, for opening his eyes to the shallowness of the Sith, anyway. But hadn't he repaid his debt when he rescued them the first time?

Growling under his breath, Jamis stalked away, the better to find a ship. How the hell was he going to get on the Sith ship? More importantly, why was he doing this?

Maybe he'd find the answers to both those questions soon.

Sukara was enjoying a nice cool corellian ale as he waited for his prisoners to awake, riseing it to his mouth as he begains to take a sip, but spilling it, as the ship rocks slightly.

*Sukara* What?!

*Sith Trooper* Sir! Its a Republic Interdicter!

*Sukara* How did they find us? Well, no matter, we're more than a match for it. Blow it away.

*Trooper* Yes sir!

The powerful Sith capital ship turns to engage the Republic vessle, as they engage in a fire fight, the ships fighters deploying, danceing across the endless depths of space as a hail of red and green lasers fly from both sides.

The captial ships now hovering close to each other, exchangeing direct fire while the Sith fighters keep the bombers from getting too close.

*Trooper* We're going to win I beleave sir, but we will be heavily damaged, unless we opt for a better stratagy.

*Sukara* Very well, lower our altitude, move closer to the planet, the Republic will hesitate to fire with it right behind us.

*Trooper* Sir!

With that, the massive ship moves downwards twords the tan surface of Tatooine, a few bombers trying to intercept, but are quickly halted by a barage of fire from a random Sith fighter, the ship positioning itself so that any shot they made had a chance to hit Tatooine itself.

*Sukara* Good. Give it everything you have.

Sukara turns, sitting back down, a content grin on his face.

A single Sith fighter flys to close to engines of the Sith Cruiser, the rookie pilot screaming as his ship is flung uncontrollably to the planets surface, the shields preventing any truely heavy damage as it slams into the dunes near Anchorhead, the pilot unconciouse inside as he ship lays there, the engines smokeing slightly.

The loss of the ship went un noticed by the Sith Cruiser, or the other star fighters, both being far to busy with the Republic forces to worry about a single missing fighter.

Archived