Home

Famous people

Ack

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JawaJoey

Err... I wouldn't believe it right away if someone told you that he saw him. Because this morning I saw George Lucas in the game. He's in the game in one of the guild halls on Rori. He gave me a mission to kill some mouse droids right outside the city and he paid me 700k and gave me a T21 rifle.

True Story.

I seriously doubt it 700k to kill mouse droids I killed 7 R2s and I didn't get nothin

Then I did another mission and he gave me the deed for a Death Star. Yup, there's no Naboo on the Valcyn server anymore.

Man you lie to much I seriously doubt you got a Death Star deed lol you make me laugh at your lies!!! :duel:

Actually, I don't have a Death Star. Someone else found Lucas and he gave them a pre-release of the space expansion, and they bought an Xwing and blew my death star up :'(.

<thinking> Hmm... as impossible as it may seem, each lie becomes more outrageous than the last

Actually, I don't have a Death Star. Someone else found Lucas and he gave them a pre-release of the space expansion, and they bought an Xwing and blew my death star up :'(.

<thinking> Hmm... as impossible as it may seem, each lie becomes more outrageous than the last

Dude I am sick of your lies there is no possible way to get a space expantion before it came out so stop with the lies and a Death Star is a choosable place to go no-one needs to make it!!!!

Okay, I admit it. I know it's a real shocker for you, but I was making it up. I was proving a point that you can't beleive everything you here online because it's really easy to lie. I thought people would get that, but I wasn't sure after the response I got, so I made each subsequent post even more unbeleivable in an attempt to make sure everyone knew it was sarcastic, and I even said that it was all lies to be certain. Now all I can hope is that your post was sarcastic too.

Then I did another mission and he gave me the deed for a Death Star. Yup, there's no Naboo on the Valcyn server anymore.

HAHAHA NO NABOO

I knew you was joking... But I really need to find Katarn...

I wonder where he is...

.... i know people are gullible jawajooey. but we had a reall flame war going on some time ago when people were joking and people misunderstood it. read the rules of the forums if you want to know what im talking about.

if your even being sarcastic please use smilies. like so :p

now back on topic again.

Ack.. are you sure he is in game?

Originally posted by Ackehallgren

This is great info!

Thanks everyone... do anyone know the waypoints? ;)

(By the way... Kyle is in the game, i tried naming my character to kyle katarn once, and it sayed that i wasnt allowed naming my character as starwars figures who is alredy in the game :D cooool!)

Yoda? Gotta check that out!!!

Anyone seen mon mothma by the way? or admiral Ackbar?

Or any other famous face? :)

As I said I would like waypoints to all of these dudes...

Thanks a lot

Okay, I admit it. I know it's a real shocker for you, but I was making it up. I was proving a point that you can't beleive everything you here online because it's really easy to lie. I thought people would get that, but I wasn't sure after the response I got, so I made each subsequent post even more unbeleivable in an attempt to make sure everyone knew it was sarcastic, and I even said that it was all lies to be certain. Now all I can hope is that your post was sarcastic too.

............Dude..........I never fell for it!!!! :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

Joey????

What movie or where is your signature from???

We'll take wenty seven twinkie weiner sandwiches, a case of ding-dongs, a giant lump of tofu in the shape of Pat Sajak's head, and a champion sumo wrestler who sings showtunes and shoots seedless grapes across the room from out of his bellybutton, you got all that? Great. Be here in twelve minutes or else no tip.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Neversober

I saw YODA once, he was hiding behind a rock on Yavin4. I asked him what he was doing there and he told me that he was hiding from the Devs so they wouldnt Nerf his Green Skin.

:evanpiel: <----- I guess they found him !!

that icon isn't yoda. Its that wierd yoda-looking guy thats in Episode 1 at the end standing next to yoda.

Archived