Home

Famous people

Ack

Hi... I play galaxies, and I am trying to find as many famous people as possible...

I have found:

Princess Leia Organa - Rebel Hideout (Corellia)

C3PO -Rebel Hideout (Corellia)

R2D2 - Rebel Hideout (Corellia)

Wedge Antillies- Rebel Hideout (Corellia)

Reelo Baruk - Jabbas Palace (Tatooine)

I've been to Jabbas palace, but i haven't gotten in to the main hall...

What do I have to do to make Reelo let me in?

Other famous people im searching for:

Kyle Katarn

Luke Skywalker

Chewbacca

Darth Vader

Han Solo

Mara Jade ?

Anyone knows where they are? (if they excist?)

If I've forgotten anyone i'll post again...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok ill help a bit.

Kyle Katarn <---- dont think he is in game.

Luke Skywalker <----- i heard if you do all missions on corellia hidden base you go see luke on yavin.

Chewbacca <---- cantina in Nyms stronghold

Darth Vader <----- Emperors retreat. you can also find there:

Admiral Thrawn. General Veers and the emperor himself

Han Solo <---- Cantina in Nyms Stronghold

Mara Jade <---- one of the missions of the emperors retreat you have to get information from her.

This is great info!

Thanks everyone... do anyone know the waypoints? ;)

(By the way... Kyle is in the game, i tried naming my character to kyle katarn once, and it sayed that i wasnt allowed naming my character as starwars figures who is alredy in the game :D cooool!)

Yoda? Gotta check that out!!!

Anyone seen mon mothma by the way? or admiral Ackbar?

Or any other famous face? :)

As I said I would like waypoints to all of these dudes...

Thanks a lot

First of all, don't double post. Read the guidelines in the Read This Thread First.

Second of all, Ackbar (whom is not a admiral yet by the way :D ) can be found I believe in the abandoned Rebel Base on Dantooine, in the upper north-western corner of the map (-6947 , +5614). I could be wrong though. :)

Yoda? Will never see daylight in this game.

Mon Mothma I'm not sure where is.

I found Trackan Sal-Solo in one of the guild halls in Coronet, but I can't remember exact coordinates.

Sorry about the double post...

Trackan Sal-Solo?

I think I have only heard his name in "The Essential Guide to Star Wars"... Is he like... Han's uncle? dad?

*EDIT*

Found it! His cousin! Awesome...

Does anyone know how to get in to Jabbas Palace? Reelo doesnt let me...

Trackan sal solo = a cousin of han.

according to the corellian trilogy he sounds and looks like han only has a beard. but in game he is kind of a punker :)

out of the starport in coronet. go straight on. the first guild hall ion your left.

Paleon = the captain aboard the chimera. the captain of grand admiral thrawns flagship.

he is in one of the guild halls that are found on the square where the capitol building is.

Boba Fett = in the hall with jabba the hutt

Max Rebo = in the hall with jabba the hutt.

Huff darklighter = dad of biggs darklighter. can be found in the POI list of Tattooine under darklighter estate.

Kitser i think it is. if you seen the deleted scenes of star wars a new hope there is this guy that plays in it he is a friend of luke. he can be found in a building outside of anchothead.

if you talk to him you find out he is a friend of lukes.

Watto's junk shop. its found on the overhead map when your in mos espa. only watto's not there.

thats about it i think. if i remember more ill post more :)

Corzip Dinn

dont knwo about you corzip..but

Kitster Banai is in Mos espa as your leavin the place..real close to wattl's- he was anakins best friend and also a big help to leia in Tatooines Ghost

Ack- to get into the palace you have to do missions, let the radial menu come up on reelo and converse..you will get three missions from him. then you have to do three from his buddy gran next to him..they all say who to go to next, or who you have to do missions for before you can do missions from them..quiet simple

Originally posted by MasterJo

dont knwo about you corzip..but

Kitster Banai is in Mos espa as your leavin the place..real close to wattl's- he was anakins best friend and also a big help to leia in Tatooines Ghost

Ack- to get into the palace you have to do missions, let the radial menu come up on reelo and converse..you will get three missions from him. then you have to do three from his buddy gran next to him..they all say who to go to next, or who you have to do missions for before you can do missions from them..quiet simple

i know jo... i know that kister.. BUT in the deleted scenes of ANH there is also a guy named something like that. and he is a friend of lukes. and he is in AH

but when i talk to reelo, he just say somethin like "U are not properly authorized to be talking to me... You should be aware of who you speak with"

Kill some Valarian Thugs. You probably don't have enough faction standing with Jabba. I don't know what it needs to be at, but just keep killing people that give you standing with him, don't help any valarians, and don't kill any of Jabba's. I assume he doesn't hate you or his thugs would probably have killed you before you reached his palace.

There is some imperial in Besite, in one of the guild halls named Prefect Talmont. I did all his missions (which aren't good at all). Is he just a character for the game? Or did he play a role in a book. Talmont sounds kind of familiar.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

no no no :) im quite sure of it :) come on JAN back me up... you know im right... *promissed himself to get the coordinates and the name the next time he is ingame*

You mean the guy fooling around with that girl?

Possibly, I don't really know. :) Could find it out for sure though. ;)

*comforts Deft*

And there there now. You'll rebuild it. :)

Don't worry about it.

Err... I wouldn't believe it right away if someone told you that he saw him. Because this morning I saw George Lucas in the game. He's in the game in one of the guild halls on Rori. He gave me a mission to kill some mouse droids right outside the city and he paid me 700k and gave me a T21 rifle.

True Story.

Archived