Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a ghost like thing in that pic that kinda resembles a heart. Like a see thru one ...if that's what you're talking about.

In other news. A big spoiler below.......

vaderandklum.jpg

This is actually a new Target ad coming out.

Here's more pics - and the grevious pic you missed....

GG_GRASS.jpg

obi.jpg

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

I didnt see it! The image has been removed because of this so called "Burger King".

I was talking about the little movie clip from the epIII game I posted :)

and yeah, STTCT, I think you're seeing what im seeing :)

I think its like a health pickup or something :)

Yeah, I didn't think it was funny because he didn't call it the correct name. In fact, that hadn't even occurred to me. Just the phrasing: "this so called Burger King" cracked me up. Like it was a person. A real king, not letting him see the pic. It didn't hurt that I imagined a Mr. Burns from The Simpons type of voice saying it either. Try it. It's funny.

Originally posted by Aryyn

Ok one thing i dont get is how does Palpatine change his face from normal to the sith one with all the rinkles & such. Does he play some mindtrick on people to see his face as normal or what?

The dark side has ill effects on those who use it.

Remember the dark side "clouds" everything or something to that effect. He will reveal himself after he feels he doesn't need to use the "nice guy" face or rather the "pedofile" one.

duel.jpg

still searching for Insider #79 pics...i hear the hyperspace has them. I was going to subscribe...but damn 39.99!!! What happend to the month to month membership! So I didn't get one.

Archived