Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but it is uncomfirmed and just speculation about the mace windu and the two other jedi getting axed by palps

We saw Jackson practising saber moves in Palpatines office in the Back and Black video and Pablo confirmed there were 2 other Jedi that acompany Mace to Palpys office. So thats probably as much confirmation as we need.

but it is uncomfirmed and just speculation about the mace windu and the two other jedi getting axed by palps

We saw Jackson practising saber moves in Palpatines office in the Back and Black video and Pablo confirmed there were 2 other Jedi that acompany Mace to Palpys office. So thats probably as much confirmation as we need.

This occurs on the Seperatist "Baracuda" Ship. Thats the larger of the two craft seen in the Tom Hodges/Jedi Defender leaks. The Mace meeting is after what is written below occurs - after Anakin has been given Bodyguard duties over Palpatine because his previous Jedi Bodyguard was conveniently killed by Grievous by her own Lightsaber. Which Grievous then adds to his collection.

Drag and drop to your address bar

This is the Star Wars Insider image I edited in 3D Studio MAX to add Coruscant in the greenscreen. This is the room the below scene takes place in:

Grievous fights Obi-Wan while Anakin fights Dooku in the presence of a captured Palpatine. Anakin lops Dooku's head off after much goating by Palpatine. Obi-Wan has already been knocked unconsious by Grievous. It's at this point the ship rips in half through the explosion and Grievous makes his escape by somehow punching his way through the hull of the ship and walking along the outside of the hull.

Pablo mentioned someone utters the words "Magnatize!" and speculation has it that is is Grievous when he's out on the hull.

I know because I've spoken to the person who released ALL of the pictures and information. I spoke to him because after I did that JSF2 concept (the one Superdick stole) I was asked to do more. The Grievous WheelT'Bones - Scroll Down to Season 10 I made was based on the image that was leaked by Hodges. All of the spoiler info on the net is from one group of people - not linked to TFN or any money driven exploits.

I'm currently working on a highly detailed 3D model of the Seperatist Cruiser based on a picture that hasn't been seen yet. I can assure you these sources are legit. Whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you - but if you have looked at the Wheel I did for T'Bone - do you honestly think I would waste my time creating something thats fake? This is something that takes a hell of a long time to make in 3D Studio, it's not some 1 hour fanboy Photoshop job.

High Angle View of the Wheel - Drag and Drop to your address bar.

Here's an image I wasn't allowed to release because the tone and lack of texture was too similar to the original source material. Doesn't matter now that the material was leaked. I can render any angle you want and have been thinking about putting the feet into a folded position that demonstrates how the wheel actually moves at speed but...bah, I'm too lazy. If you want to see it then just add a comment below. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived