Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

did you see the new web doc? kick ass, they show the lightsaber proof electric rods that grievous's body guards use to fight the jedi, then theirs a small blue screen clip of obi sparring against 3 of these guys! that or grievous and 2 of the guards. but its about all the weaopns and stuff. its really great.:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grabs hair and starts crying*

For the love of...

Someone send it to me! :( I swear, Hyperspace pisses me off almost as much as the NJO does. People have to pay to receive information about a movie they have to pay to go see. I wonder if old man Lucas will charge us to see the trailer too. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I wonder if old man Lucas will charge us to see the trailer too. :rolleyes:

He is now! Way to go, Rhett.

About those Lava arguments: Movie of utter fiction. Guess what, when the director/writer says Anakin lives through the swim in a lava pit, HE DOES!! Fiction: Real world physics apply when needed and fail when needed. Thats the way it goes.

Sorry to bring it up, but it urked the hell outta me.

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Portman is so f***ing hot! I wish Hayden wasn't in the pic becuse HIS ungly girlyness is messing with Portman's superior hotness.

You can actually see the neutrallity in the space between them. Very un-nerving, if you ask me.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

And I also know that I heard that A LOT before episode 2 came out, and pretty much everyone who said that was wrong. So I don't believe you.

Please, if a mod feels the urge to - then ban me. I don't give a rats ass mate. Nothing against you or anyone else here but I can't be arsed with 10 year old comments like that anymore.

So to the cool folks like Siv,Rhett,STTCT and Dark Jedi 8 I hope to see you at The Galactic Senate where you'll learn a bit more. And to the rest of you resentfull, hatefull and generally sad bastards: FUUCK OFF.

Archived