Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Are those the new SW Insider Pics we've all been waiting for?

Anyways - that Anakin looks a lot different the the other anakin - I"m assuming that scene with Padme happens in the beginning sometime...and

She aint hiding NOTHIN in those clothes!

Unless she tells everyone she swallowed a soccerball.

Originally posted by Glaive

That pic with boba fett in. i was wondering why was the armour the same as Jango's. I thought that he left boba a suit of armour of his own. I can't remember where i read it, properly not real. oh well

Well, at least the helmet has to be Jango's, check in Ep II when Jango gets rammed by the giant bull-thing (can't remember the name), it gives him the big dent in his helmet that Fett has.

Here are a couple of pretty ladies for you all...

Covered in the ceremonial garb of deep-rooted Naboo tradition, Keisha Castle-Hughes plays the as-yet unnamed 13-year old Queen of Naboo.

Never too far from Bail Organa's side during his business on Coruscant are his aides, including this one played by Caroline de Souza Correa.

I agree with Lucas if the younger brother thing is the case. That's stupid. Everything in LC indicates Indy and his dad grew up alone.

And as for this 'General' (no clue who he is) I think he's stupid. Is he supposed to be from Republic Commando? If they wanted a video game character as a general, I woulda made in General Mohc from Dark Forces. You know, the creator of the Darktroopers? :p

Archived