Home

The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

I never said anything about BANNING...I merely said that there were like, a dozen people before episode 2 who gave off their 'inside info' on exactly what would happen, swore that it was truth if we believed it or not, and after episode 2 came out and they were wrong they never posted again :indif:

Now you may very well know all this and be correct, but I highly doubt it, as anyone given that kind of privy to such inside information would have been forced to sign a confidentiality agreement, and wouldn't be posting about it on an internet forum because they would lose their job and face a hefty lawsuit.

So no need to overreact, I simply don't believe you.

And to the rest of you resentfull, hatefull and generally sad bastards

And, by the by, I neither resent you nor hate you, and I am actually a really happy person :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol,

there's definitely a bump there, and you can see how its affecting his posture. and look at his face, thats a face of someone with morning sickness and cramps.

you can just see it now...

"arghhhhhhhhhhh...where's my epidural?!!! arghh, this all your fault padme!! i'm going to kill you"

and then he does

There's a new making of vid....if I get a chance I will post some captures. I am almost out of work now - so I don't have time to do it. Lots of good shots!! You are going to love.

If you HS members get a chance check out the video it is great!

Also - I work tomorrow morning ACK - otherwise I'd post them asap. We are doing a system converstion tomorrow - wish me luck!

Archived