Home

Best superbowl commercials so far

BongoBob

It has so far been a real boring super bowl. So here's the only real good commercials...

Budweiser

Two guys meet with their dogs.

One has a real nice looking dog, one has a real scruffy looking dog.

In short, the nice one fetches his owner a beer, the scruffy one bites the nice dogs owner in the nards, tossing the beer in the air, landing in the others hand :D

Sierra Mist

A scottish band lines up, ready to play in a parade. They can't find one guy,, and it's really, really hot. Cut to the missing guy reinacting the famous marylon(SP?) Monroe dress scene. It then shows a kid who says, "Thats not right daddy" The dad promptly covers the kids eyes :D

And just now...

Pepsi

It shows a bunch of kids, and ends up with the 12 year old who was sued for downloading music. She says that shes one who was sued, and that her and kkids like her will still download music no matter what. It is a contest with 1 million pepsis with one million songs from I-Tunes. We will still download music free

I clapped after that one :)

wow I'm quick.

(dont ban me) :o

You don't listen, do you? I don't want to see anything like this again. Thank you.

- Nine

hmm I just got back from class, I was going to fix it for you because I just read the other post. geez.

Well, I don't know about all of you, but yesterday I saw a "Greatest Super Bowl Commercials" show... and I saw a LOT of commercials there... the number one voted was the coke one... with Joe Green (or whoever he is) walking into the locker room, the kid gives tired Joe a whole bottle of Coke, it rejuvenates him, and Joe gives the kid a towel. That was a classic commercial. I also saw old ones...

Hey, do all of you remember "MINI-FRIDGE"? the budweiser one... two battlebots... mini-fridge distracts the other battle bot with a Bud, then when it reaches for it, from its back mini-fridge hammers it and smashes it...

Oh, all of the Super Bowl commercials today were okay, some kind of corny.

The funniest one was last year. With the football player takling all those nerds in the office. :p

I remember the mini-fridge one too, being a watcher of robot wars I took it in as funny or amusing to say the least :p

Oh, and btw, go panthers!

*sobs cries cries cries* I can't believe we lost... damn you stupid patriot kicker... god.... I need to be left alone...*sobs*

We're coming back next year I swear we're gonna kick Patiot ass....

btw that reloaded trailer sucked in my opinion, and most parts of the sequels also sucked

Originally posted by Mike Windu

*sobs cries cries cries* I can't believe we lost... damn you stupid patriot kicker... god.... I need to be left alone...*sobs*

We're coming back next year I swear we're gonna kick Patiot ass....

btw that reloaded trailer sucked in my opinion, and most parts of the sequels also sucked

haha!

*me drop kicks all you Panthers fans :p*

Nah, seriosuly. It was a really good game. You guys deserve a pat on the back ;)

Archived