Home

Sandral Matale Feud, kinda maybe spoiler

SpaceButler14

• 4 weeks later...

It would be nice to resolve it, I just don't want to spend that many points on pursude. Though I have yet to have the council lecture me about it - all they say is "the kids are here for now, good work, blah blah."

Originally posted by narfblat

I doubt you can get the adults to reconcile. The kids can have a happy ending though.

Yes you can - but it isn't easy. I haven't gotten there on my 4th time through, but on my first (LS Scoundrel/Consular) I did it, second (LS Soldier/Guardian) I got the kids happy but the parents didn't reconcile, third time (DS Soldier/Consular) well ... you can guess what happened. This time (I'll be a Scout / Sentinel) I'll try again.

Mike

I reconciled both parents with my scoundrel. I had a lvl 17 Persuade. The two old men make up and decide to let the kids marry. They also decide to buy a house for their children. This is obviously the best (LS) outcome for this quest; you receive a couple of LS points upon completion.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the darkside solution to the metale and sandrall family affair was amusing!

Spoiler

when the parents start fighting you get to lie and say to the father "mr sandrall DID kill your son, mister metale!" and metale kills mr sandral's duagter for revenge! then mr sandral kills metale's son for counter revenge! then metale kills sandrall out of X-treme anger! then the droids start a war! mwa ha ha!

if you dont love this then there is somehing wrong with your brain!

I managed it without persuade as well its abit like the juhani conversation where there is a speech path which doesnt require persuade however since unlike juhani you cant keep trying again so its a bit hit and miss

Its was easier to just kill the fools HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem*

Archived