Home

What was your most embarassing moment?

Mo Goya

Once, when I was in class during a long annoying lecture, my friend told me something so funny!! :giggle1: I started to giggle. But in an atempt to stop myself I made a loud and wierd noise. I could almost feel the whole room with their eyes on me. I said "sorry" like an idiot. I was so embarassed!! What are your most embarassing moments?

a few months ago i was working away on the computer in my office. i let go a thunderous fart... just as someone came in to use the photocopier. i had to bite my fist to stop myself from laughing. she pretended she hadn't heard it, but it was obvious she had. then came the stench… I could see her eyes watering, it was a stinker.

yeah, so that was embarrassing. :o

:D

i would probably say my most embarassing moment...was when in sixth grade band, i was on the second stage of the risers, and since i was first chair my chair had one chair on the right and open on the left, i was on the very end, the last seat of the risers. so i needed more elbow room to get my hand in the bell, and i scoot to the left and my whole chair goes completely toppling over and i fall off the risers about a foot or two. somehow, my horn didn't get dented or anything. but everyone was looking at me.

also just at the beginning of the school year this year, i was tardy on the first day. so i walk in to the classroom and everybody's head kind of turns over to me and everybody is just staring, including the teacher. i don't know why. everybody's tardy at some point. i just happened to be tardy the first day. it was so unfair.

I was doing my deb and you have to walk down the middle of the room with your partner and curtsey at the end, then your partenr helps you up. Anyway, I forgot I was meant to wait, got up, then realised and slapped my self on the head and everyone laughed. The worst thing is that there are probably over a hundred videos of it happening out there! :( I still can't bring myself to watching it, and I know if I ever become famous, it's gonna turn up somewhere.

Once when I was having lunch, I wanted to know if we were going out for rec. As one of the lunch room supervisor came by I asked him if we were going out. He said "Well, we arent going out, but we are going outside for rec." Then he walked away. Everyone at my table heard our conversation, they all started laughing to themselves. I turned a little red, but I couldnt help laughing a little. If that would have happened to anyone else it would have been a lot more funny.

In 6th Grade Math Class, I (am very weird, mind you) leaned over the side of the chair and put my hands underneath my feet. I stood up, feet on hands, and attempted to balance. Attempted. I started to get off balance, tried to use my hands to balance me or steady me, but to no avail. They were well stuck under my feet.

I made an attempt to move my feet off of my hands, but I forgot to do them one at a time, and just tried to lift them both at once. Gravity told me that was a "no no."

I, with no balance at all, body bend over and hands under feet, finally lost it all and fell straight into my neighbor's desk and knocked her book to the ground. I accomplished to hit my head and whack my desk back too.

Simply put, it was beauty and it was grace. It was sheer gliding hovering tip-toe-ing beauty. The teacher, born with no simpathy, laughed at me and continued on with the class.

I wasn't terribley embarresed, considering that I am the butt of every joke that's ever been made by a teacher in class. They all take a great liking to hating me.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Alia

Even if I had embarrassing moments I would never list them here! REALLY now!

No, do you want to know why?

This is why someone becomes embarrassed: a part about a person's identity has been exposed to someone else which they did not want to share, which they wanted (or would want) to hide and pretend didn't exist.

In other words it's being extremely self-conscious, rather than the far healthier (and alas, much rarer) self-aware.

Its not my most embrassing moment, but....

...Yesterday, I went to the mall with some old army camp buddies. I had Xmas money, $20 that my grandmother threw at me randomly, and some lunch money I never spent.

Several hours later...

..."Rryan" turned to me and said "You're buying everything you see that you like!"

I became EXTREMELY embrassed, because he's younger then me and more mature (i guess).

I still made out pretty good...a skeleton sword necklace from Spencers, some pretty rocks, and a Spawn Mutations Spawn at Sam Goody on sale for $4.99...w00t....

The Spawn is scaring me though, and Spawn NEVER scares me...so maybe it wasn't such a good idea...

Originally posted by Mexilon

No, do you want to know why?

This is why someone becomes embarrassed: a part about a person's identity has been exposed to someone else which they did not want to share, which they wanted (or would want) to hide and pretend didn't exist.

In other words it's being extremely self-conscious, rather than the far healthier (and alas, much rarer) self-aware.

Everybody wears a mask, everyody has secrets. It's the way life works. And an embarrasing fart in a church doesn't shed light on someones identity, it's a perfectly normal bodily function and everyone knows it. But it's still funny as hell and embarrassing.

Archived