Home

For all you Armato stalkers

Jedi-Monkey

Yeah, its good game. Its based on the books rather than the films I think. It has Huourns and Beorning in it.

You get to play with heroes and level them up. And theres your natural online multiplayer option and various single player modes.

The resource stuff doesnt impress me much. Theres only food and ore, and theres not a whole lot of it about so it can be difficult to get your camp going sometimes. But on the whole, if you like LOTR and that sort of game, I dont think youll be disappointed.

Why is Dom a bad man?

Originally posted by Emma

Pshaw. You should be all concentrating on swooning over Orlando Bloom. Yes.

And maybe Angelina Jolie, too, except she's not LotR related.

What is it about Jolie? Several of my straight female friends are actually sexually attracted to her, my girlfriend included :eek:/

• 5 months later...

For all you Dom stalkers out there, I have his IP. What's my bid for this useless piece of information? (and for all concerned, I can get Tim Schafers!)

PTDC, is this something to do with an IRC convo that went awry? (does anyone still use that word?) Because I think that was proved to be somewhat faked... I think.

*Edit* Oh Crap! The one place in this godforsaken stinkhole of a forum that Tim Schafer posts and I don't have no freakin mod powers there! Now I'm angry! You wouldn't like me when I'm angry... I tend to sulk for a week.

Archived