Home

Round one : Fight!

Mex

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Weapon X

woohoo, finally something i can help someone with. when you see the kid START THE FIGHT, kicked out of school? oh well at least you'll be the one who's kickin ass. first thing when you see this kid is get a 3 step run at it and throw everything you have into his nose with your strongest hand and grab his shirt at the chest area w/the other and keep swinging, if he goes down start kicking him in the head and STOMP on him. who cares if his friends are there, the 18 yr old will go to jail if he touches you. if you can get 2 rolls of nickels and use them as fist packs cuz they work the best. head-butt him too if you get the chance. take my advice and you'll be the victor, unless you have no fighting skills and he's god or something, but i don't think that's the case so you'll be perfectly fine if you DON'T STOP

I know how to block a lapel grab ;P

Originally posted by Weapon X take my advice and you'll be the victor, unless you have no fighting skills and he's god or something, but i don't think that's the case so you'll be perfectly fine if you DON'T STOP
:eyeraise:

Don't stop until the other guy's dead, you mean? :eyeraise:

I say you take ET's advice ;)

((BTW; i thought you were a pacifist ET))

Michaelmexp: Why do you absolutly have to fight this guy anyway? It's not like people get respect by beating the chitin out of each other, that's just childish IMO.

Just keep in mind: If you don't want to fight, don't. You'll lose nothing. However, if you absolutly do want to fight, just keep in mind the consequences of doing so (which are often quite considerable).

Originally posted by Breton

It's not like people get respect by beating the chitin out of each other, that's just childish IMO.

Not entirely true, there is a manner of respect associated with the abillity to defend yourself. But, more importantly, beating the chitin out of somebody prevents that somebody from beating the chitin out of YOU.

Fighting will only get you messed up even more. I don't understand how your school would tolerate fighting. My advice is to go to your parents, get them to notify the school. The school has to listen to parents. Stay near teachers or any other administrator, avoid the bully. That's pretty effective. A bully will not be stupid enough to fight right in front of a teacher or administrator. But don't start the fight, if someone is giving you s***, don't act annoyed. That's what bullies want, to have the satisfaction that they're pissing someone off. If you just shrug something off, they'll eventually lose interest and move on to someone else. But in the meantime, tell your parents. Parent involvement is good. Instead of learning how to fight, and getting yourself messed up even more, and risk getting suspended (How will you explain THAT to your parents?), stop the problem before it gets worse!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Not entirely true, there is a manner of respect associated with the abillity to defend yourself. But, more importantly, beating the chitin out of somebody prevents that somebody from beating the chitin out of YOU.

Based on my own experience, fighting gives in no way respect.

And remember that starting a fight will likely get yourself beaten up, as most fights tend to end up in both of them beating each other up. And what if you do beat the chitin out of the other? Congrats, you're now the immature bully of the class.

Fights are easily avoided, and you'll not get into one unless you want to yourself. And not fighting at all is much better than the alternative.

All the fights I have ever been a whitness too haven't lasted more than 30 seconds so I think if you do get in a fight no one will get too hurt. Depends on where it takes place though. If it's inside or outside near the school then some administrator/teacher will be there as soon as they hear people talking really loud... last person messed with me nicely stoped when I told him toshut the **** up and leave me alone :) maybe that could work for you :p ( I also gree 3 inches over the summer so I was taller than him then but hey..)

Some of you sicken me...(you know who you are)

Instead of persuading and telling Michaelmexp that there are alternatives to violence, you provide suggestions on how to tread the path of violence. This kind of thing can be avoided. When you stop thinking of other ways for resolving a conflict, you have already lost the fight.

Originally posted by leXX

Some great suggestions here, especially the kick to the bollocks.

By this you mean nuts? If so thats not a good Idea... 'Cause you see, its just like killing a person who is chatting on JO or someone having sabre down. Its like forbidden to perform a nutcracker when fighting, that is if the ifhgt is between two men. :D A good strategy would be to poke both of his pupils then when he can't see sock him in the face. :p Then do whatever you wish from there.

Archived