Home

Don't Copy Dat Floppy!

Sherack Nhar

Funky fresh, yo! :monkey4:

I noticed that the vid is 9 & a half minutes long...I couldn't take more than 3...and people wonder why video game pirating is a huge industry, the anti-piracy campaigns are so uncool that they make pirating games cool by themselves.

Now I'm gonna go download some songs from kazaa! Wish me luck! :p

I got to thinking about the piracy issue...and I came to the realization that there may be some people in the anti-piracy advocates that do that for a living, you know, making $$ from fighting piracy. So that led me to believe that the worst thing that could happen to these people is for everyone to suddenly stop pirating games, movies, and music; thus rendering their services useless. Therefore, it is truely in their best interest that piracy continue in order for them to have jobs fighting it. Thus, the piracy of music and video games is being supported by the very people trying to bring it down so that they can have jobs.

I have decided to start an Anti-Anti-Piracy Group. Wait, that would mean that MY survival depends on people fighting piracy & thus I would do my best to keep them going so that I could retain my job fighting them....it's a vicious circle...

circular logic is fun, isn't it, kids?

It's quite simple... just don't copy dat floppy! :D

It almost looked like one of those late eighties, early nineties, educational videos, with it's extreme amounts of corn, and visual effects, and whatnot. But it's just so.... I don't know how to describe it.

Originally posted by Artoo

It's quite simple... just don't copy dat floppy! :D

It almost looked like one of those late eighties, early nineties, educational videos, with it's extreme amounts of corn, and visual effects, and whatnot. But it's just so.... I don't know how to describe it.

You nailed it! It's exactly what it is; an anti-piracy educational video from the late 80's/early 90's. I think.

Heh.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it so much XD

Archived