Home

The 4 posts till 1000 thread

tFighterPilot

I dont get it, whats my post count have to do with you spamming, ive been here since 2002...

EDIT:

Originally posted by Ziechel

egg destroyer i dont think there is a rule against stupidity ;)

Actually their is a rule against that.

And the most important rule of all: Don't be stupid

i.e.

13. You may not post threads dealing with the amount of posts, post status, or rank you or a fellow member has.

try reading the rules guys it keeps you from looking like an idiot.

I don't get it, is this a spam thread? cause if it is?

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

And I'm done.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

wow there, look at your post count first :rolleyes:

Who cares about his post count?

I dont respect people just because of their post count, I respect people in terms of their niceness and helpfulness. Hell, theres a mod that I dont like (not in the JKSeries foums tho ;)). So, by acting like this, you prove that you were a n00b, are a n00b, and will be a n00b until you wise up. I'm done.

-Acrylic

Originally posted by Acrylic

Who cares about his post count?

I dont respect people just because of their post count, I respect people in terms of their niceness and helpfulness. Hell, theres a mod that I dont like (not in the JKSeries foums tho ;)). So, by acting like this, you prove that you were a n00b, are a n00b, and will be a n00b until you wise up. I'm done.

-Acrylic

I... think you misunderstoon what I said... He has a really big post count, though I didn't check (which I will), I'm pretty sure it's all Yoda Swamp thingies. What I respect is a low posts per day.

I have no idea why you people made such a big deal of those 4 posts.

Originally posted by Mike Windu

think we're all annoyed because of those 4 posts really, and some people havin to explain those rules again to people... and yeah

Doing tahe happy dance, doing the happy dance

I know the ****ing rules (oopsy) but I trully beleive some people here spams more than 4 posts, and if they don't, they should!

I know the ****ing rules (oopsy) but I trully beleive some people here spams more than 4 posts, and if they don't, they should!

I think the next step to us not thinking of you as a noob will require you to make sense in your posts......Because there is absolutely no logic in what you just typed......

I... think you misunderstoon what I said... He has a really big post count

I have an ever bigger post count than he does. We've been here for a LONG TIME. And we post in threads that we like. We contribute to the forums, unlike you.

AGAIN, postcount is not a big deal.

Archived