Home

dreams that make you go 'WTF?'

Rogue15

anybody here have reoccuring dreams?

I keep getting these ones every few months, not really reoccuring, but it seems the same...

the first few dreams i was in the middle of the ocean with waves crashing down, it's night time, i'm trying the best i can to hold onto a raft or plank of wood to keep myself from getting sucked under the ocean, there are whales around that seem to be encouraging the waves and intimidating me, then the dream ends and i either wake up in a cold sweat or the dream just fades away.

anyways, last night/this morning, i dream of a whole bunch of whales like the humpback whale i guess are all in this huge feeding frenzy and swimming around near the shore, i'm in the ocean, waist deep, with some other types of whales like blue whales i guess, and i feel scared yet comforted. the sky is all gray and it's kinda rainy, i ended up teleporting out onto the beach and watch as the humpback whales swim out to sea and the blue whale is like watching me.

anyways...wth. anybody else have stupid **** dreams like that?

Have you ever been traumatized by whales or other sea critters? That might explain it.

I'm only pissed at those dreams where I am with an awesome girl and I wake up in my room...and my celibacy...

Sometimes, my dreams feel so real...they make you feel what you're dreaming...I've also had dreams that a few weeks later really happens...that's even weirder...

Originally posted by Rogue15

anybody here have reoccuring dreams?

I keep getting these ones every few months, not really reoccuring, but it seems the same...

the first few dreams i was in the middle of the ocean with waves crashing down, it's night time, i'm trying the best i can to hold onto a raft or plank of wood to keep myself from getting sucked under the ocean, there are whales around that seem to be encouraging the waves and intimidating me, then the dream ends and i either wake up in a cold sweat or the dream just fades away.

anyways, last night/this morning, i dream of a whole bunch of whales like the humpback whale i guess are all in this huge feeding frenzy and swimming around near the shore, i'm in the ocean, waist deep, with some other types of whales like blue whales i guess, and i feel scared yet comforted. the sky is all gray and it's kinda rainy, i ended up teleporting out onto the beach and watch as the humpback whales swim out to sea and the blue whale is like watching me.

anyways...wth. anybody else have stupid **** dreams like that?

o.o Creepy. I had a dream similar to that. Only for me it was a bunch of killer whales only in a feeding frenzy and they were attacking my friends.

My most recurring dream though is one of flying. Either i have wings, or i am riding something that has wings. x_x Gods i love that dream.

Another one is I am driving in a car, either day or night, and I am at the ocean just in time for a HUGE @$$ wave to crash over me. Sometimes i am in the car, other times I am not. But the water never wets me, it just crashes over me and keeps crashing, wrapping me in a kind of cacoon of water.

My last one is where i dream I am being held prsinoner with my friends and family and I have to dismantle a bomb and save the world. i once had this dream FIVE times in one night. With a different villan each time. I think Freddy kreuger was the fifht and last villain lol.

last night i had a WEIRD dream....i dreamt i was cutting someone's head off, i stabbed the guy in the throat and started cutting and stuff and he was still alive and ****! the guy looked like mel gibson. FREAKY. could've been from reading an article on 'how to kill someone' at some site i found when i googled 'homemade explosives'

Ok, besides the usual dreams of me working a 10 hour shift, I had a pretty strange one last night!

I was coming home to my condo and decided to go around to the back door. I was on the patio and turned to my left to see somebody robbing me. The look on his face was pure shock and anger. He started sprinting at me full speed to kill me while I prepared to fight back.

From there it got hazy then it shifted to me playing with my dog in the living room and watching Futurama (when I woke up Futurama was on). The weird thing is that the robber was a friend from High School and it was his place.

Man, I got to stop drinking anti-freeze before I go to bed :(

heh i dreamt that i killed a bunch of people by bursting a bubble that was in a man-made stream inside a nuclear reactor, which caused something to blow up, weird thing is the reactors name was chernobyl (i know i didn't spell that right...)

i had a dream that i was cheating on my husband with my husband. But my husband in the dream was mean and yelling all the time. I think its my subconcious freaking out because I want things to be as nice as when we were dating instead of this stres about money, bills, flooding, work and etc.:(

Archived