Home

The Flat Earth Society

Dagobahn Eagle

ROFL! This is too freakin' FUNNY!

18. Does this explain Fortean phenomena, such as frog-falls?

Perhaps. One is tempted to believe that the frogs, fish and other beings are somehow expelled into space off the edge of the Earth. However, this conflicts with the long-established Mad Fishmonger theory, which states that showers of fish are the work of a deranged fishmonger and his cohorts. (See The Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson for more details.)

The Society asserts that the Earth is flat and has five sides, that all places in the Universe named Springfield are merely links in higher-dimensional space to one place, and that all assertions are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true false and meaningless in some sense.

:lol::rofl: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp*

[keeps laughing for two minutes straight]

Seriously, these people are either insane or joking. Let's hope they're joking.:D

The Earth looked pretty flat the last time I looked long and hard at it. But then I was drinking heavily the night before and when you're that close to the ground I suppose anything would look flat.

Are these the same people who don't beleive that planes can fly? That air travel is one big mass illusion? If thats the case, I live right beside an aerodrome, and its damn hard to miss those bloody big noisy birds buzzing over my house several times a day...

Originally posted by Darth Slayne

The Earth looked pretty flat the last time I looked long and hard at it. But then I was drinking heavily the night before and when you're that close to the ground I suppose anything would look flat.

Indeed.

well if england isnt real...im i not real. Lets see.....

*walks into hot 18yr olds changing rooms*

"Excuse me am i real?"

*sounds of slapping*

walk out battreed and bruised*

"Yep im real"

Let me clarify, While I find it absurd, they don't mean the entire whole land of england is fake but the charting of it as fake. Basically that there is no england and that people, that are told they live there are actually living in some weird ass place that isn't mentioned. :)

And on that note, *giggles and walks out*

Originally posted by Darth Slayne

Are these the same people who don't beleive that planes can fly? That air travel is one big mass illusion? If thats the case, I live right beside an aerodrome, and its damn hard to miss those bloody big noisy birds buzzing over my house several times a day...

It's all an illusion of the TV stations! They want to take over your mind. The airplane's not flying! It's simply falling/flying off the Earth and falling back down again! :p

I just can't think those people are serious, I just can't...

OMG, that is the stupidest theory I have ever heard in my entire life. Seriously, how high do you have to be to think that the earth is flat.

Now, concerning this elusive Idaho business: I live in Montana not a hundred miles from Idaho. I have passed through Idaho many many times. I have passed the sign that says Welcome to Idaho or whatever many many times. I have stayed in Coeur D'Lane, Idaho many times and had many pleasant experiences in Idaho.

So, I don't know about you, but to me, Idaho seemed real enough and is a very beautiful place.

Those people are crackheads plain and simple, and for anyone who claims to be in their right mind to listen to them, well, they need serious medication as well.

What a bunch of idiots, but hey, it's a free country, where crackhead crackpots can run free in their fairy land with green martians and nazis at the center of the earth. :rolleyes::rofl::D

Archived