Home

Do you ever get bored of JA

Crow_Nest

Do you get bored of JA?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you get bored of JA?

• Yes, i've been playing KOTOR non-stop!!!
    • No way! JA rocks my life!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by A Jedi

You are all not having fun because you all suck, because you are the noobs that get pwned too much, get frustrated and leave to play other games.

The only video game i play is JA (well and Day of Defeat sometimes) and thats why i am the best.

The noobs that leave to KOTOR or galaxies are the people that played JA cause of its katas, tauntauns, x wings, that kind of stuff, and of course SP. Thats the way they had fun.

The ones that stay with JA, not necesarily the ones that play it now and then and like it, but the ones that will play it like JO, are players interested in saber fights, in been the best, and have fun when they prove that, when they own other players.

It is that simple.

You need to try some thing called real life.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are all not having fun because you all suck, because you are the noobs that get pwned too much, get frustrated and leave to play other games.

The only video game i play is JA (well and Day of Defeat sometimes) and thats why i am the best.

The noobs that leave to KOTOR or galaxies are the people that played JA cause of its katas, tauntauns, x wings, that kind of stuff, and of course SP. Thats the way they had fun.

The ones that stay with JA, not necesarily the ones that play it now and then and like it, but the ones that will play it like JO, are players interested in saber fights, in been the best, and have fun when they prove that, when they own other players.

It is that simple.

I get pwned alot, and yet I'm having fun. Why? Because I learn more moves and that's the fun in the game. You, my friend, take games too seriously... I'd suggest that you stop calling others noobs so indiscriminately.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

You need to try some thing called real life.

What are u retarded? just because i dont play other stupid games, only ja, doesnt mean i play it 24 hours a day, you are just an admin noob so shut the **** up.

You play more than me TK and i am still way better than you and pwn you everytime i go to jk3files server.

My last post applys to every game, not just JA. and its general truth, so mike why dont u say why u think i am wrong instead of runing your mouth.

What a weak troll. But might as well feed it anyway :)

So do you plan on playing JA forever? If not, then you to will become a noob by that logic. How will you cope?

thats why i am the best.

Prove it.

Or people just want to play KOTOR too because it is fun for different reasons.

So do you think katas are "lame?" Do you ever use the word "lame" while playing?

Actually, by all accounts the really competative and talented players have already left JA. And are you saying that the saber fighting in JA is very accurate and requires a high degree of skill?

It is that simple.

To a simple mind, maybe. :)

What are u retarded? just because i dont play other stupid games, only ja, doesnt mean i play it 24 hours a day, you are just an admin noob so shut the **** up.

You play more than me TK and i am still way better than you and pwn you everytime i go to jk3files server.

LOL? jk3files server? Doesn't that have all sorts of "anti-laming" rules? So you are the best when others are prevented from actually doing anything? lmao.

My last post applys to every game, not just JA. and its general truth, so mike why dont u say why u think i am wrong instead of runing your mouth.

Not to put words in Mike's mouth, but most people play KOTOR for reasons other than being '"teh suk at JA" Unlike yourself, most casual gamers like a little variety, and since KOTOR is completely different from JA, it is a nice change. Why do players have to like one game and not the other? I love both because they provide very different things. But I can't play both at the same time, so usually I am playing one more than the other. The reason why many people play KOTOR is because it is fun, and that does not affect in the least how people feel about JA.

I know I do pretty well in JA, and I play KOTOR, so already your statement is false. Not only that, but even if I did get owned all the time, who cares? It is just a game.

Only someone who has no life or is under 12 would get self-validation from a video game. That's just sad.

There are three areas about which I think you are misguided, if not just plain wrong.

- Playing more makes you best: different people have different aptitudes, and for two equally skilled people, more practice will differentiate one from the other. However, you can also develop general FPS skills using any number of games. I was already in the upper pack of every SoFII MP game I entered on my first day - because of every other FPS. However, I was not consistently top for two reasons - I don't know the maps, and some people are just plain better. I'm quite OK with that - I appreciate being on the receiving end of a good kill as much as handing out the good kills myself.

- Good players stay, n00bs leave: most truly competitive players (i.e. for money) don't play *most* games. They play certain games like CS, MoH, BG or whatever that favor a certain gameplay type. From what I've seen, players come and go from any game - which is good as it brings variety, both to the players and the game.

- There are people who played JA only to feed a Star Wars fix until they started on Galaxies or KotOR or whatever. Maybe they were n00bs, maybe not. But there are a few angles - are you a SW fan first, and gamer second? Or a gamer first and SW fan second, or do you just love both FPS and RPG. Personally there are many here who are big SW fans, but also love more than one genre of game. They are not mutually exclusive. I have really developed my love of RPGs recently after 20+ years of almost exclusively FPS gaming.

I love many, many games - each new game adds something cool to my life as a gamer. As much as I love Star Wars games - they dominate 5 of my top 10 all-time games - they are not the only thing out there, and I like a broad experience of trying new games ... you discover cool new things that way.

Mike

I was a dueling addict in JK2 but now that's starting to get really old. There aren't as many people and the people I see now are either completely new or people from Masters, LJC and such. I used to be able to do ok, but the people who have stayed have mostly gotten too good for it to be fun to wait 6 minutes in a line just to die in 20 seconds, and most of the ffa servers I find are either back to the chatting or just have people with jetpacks choking and pushing me into lava or something similar. Anyone else think that BWN's near monopoly on dueling and all the stats just make it not feel like a game anymore?

...i am still way better than you and pwn you everytime i go to jk3files server...

Mmmk...You're all proud and boastful about how you so totally "pwn/own" us all, Yet, you're acting as if that's an accomplishment with your life.

Honestly, Can you fight in real-life? Do you have a life? People play JA to have some good ole computer-gaming-fun, Not to prove whose better with a pixelated-lightsaber!

****, You honestly take this stuff too seriously.

If someone stops playing JA, they probably got bored, and wanted some variety...As JA has been getting repetitive lately...

If they suck at the game, So what? I'm sure you were **** when you first played the game, so stfu.

And since i've lost my train of thought, and probably what i was talking about originally, I'll stfu.

:explode:

Originally posted by Prime

What a weak troll. But might as well feed it anyway :)

Ok nerd

You fit in the star wars freak that played JA cause it is an star wars game and left to KOTOR once he realized you sucked at it. You know what? i wont reply to all the stupidity you said, cause you are just another oportunist trying to act cool and wise in a ****ing forum.

If you had any brains you would realize the perfect gaming consists in playing just one game (which noone does) and the worst gaming is either not playing at all, or playing every existent game a lil bit. Now people like you are normal/mediocre ones that will never be good at anything. Instead, people like me plays only one game (or two) and become the best at it. I was demn good when i played CS two years ago, then i played JO kinda late but i was the best dueler of 1.02, then i took a long break of video games, only playing day of defeat once a week, and started playing JA when it came out.

And in playstation i ve been playing the best soccer video game ever, SS evolution (wining eleven) all the versions, since 98 (5 years), but i stoped playing it regularly when i sold my PS and now i play it with my friends and still rock at it. So those are mostly all the games i play/played.

Afterall we are both having the same fun, diferent ways, but i end up been better than you.

You are just ****ing loser. Thats all i have to say to you Prime.

Originally posted by txa1265

There are three areas about which I think you are misguided, if not just plain wrong.

- Playing more makes you best: different people have different aptitudes, and for two equally skilled people, more practice will differentiate one from the other. However, you can also develop general FPS skills using any number of games. I was already in the upper pack of every SoFII MP game I entered on my first day - because of every other FPS. However, I was not consistently top for two reasons - I don't know the maps, and some people are just plain better. I'm quite OK with that - I appreciate being on the receiving end of a good kill as much as handing out the good kills myself.

- Good players stay, n00bs leave: most truly competitive players (i.e. for money) don't play *most* games. They play certain games like CS, MoH, BG or whatever that favor a certain gameplay type. From what I've seen, players come and go from any game - which is good as it brings variety, both to the players and the game.

- There are people who played JA only to feed a Star Wars fix until they started on Galaxies or KotOR or whatever. Maybe they were n00bs, maybe not. But there are a few angles - are you a SW fan first, and gamer second? Or a gamer first and SW fan second, or do you just love both FPS and RPG. Personally there are many here who are big SW fans, but also love more than one genre of game. They are not mutually exclusive. I have really developed my love of RPGs recently after 20+ years of almost exclusively FPS gaming.

I love many, many games - each new game adds something cool to my life as a gamer. As much as I love Star Wars games - they dominate 5 of my top 10 all-time games - they are not the only thing out there, and I like a broad experience of trying new games ... you discover cool new things that way.

Mike

I agree with you.

You are repeating what i said in my previous posts.

Originally posted by SpaceButler13

I was a dueling addict in JK2 but now that's starting to get really old. There aren't as many people and the people I see now are either completely new or people from Masters, LJC and such. I used to be able to do ok, but the people who have stayed have mostly gotten too good for it to be fun to wait 6 minutes in a line just to die in 20 seconds, and most of the ffa servers I find are either back to the chatting or just have people with jetpacks choking and pushing me into lava or something similar. Anyone else think that BWN's near monopoly on dueling and all the stats just make it not feel like a game anymore?

Yeah BWN is sucking right now, thats why i am out of it, but they are fixing it so it wont be that................cheap, then ill return to it.

Originally posted by sup3rsnail

Mmmk...You're all proud and boastful about how you so totally "pwn/own" us all, Yet, you're acting as if that's an accomplishment with your life.

Honestly, Can you fight in real-life? Do you have a life? People play JA to have some good ole computer-gaming-fun, Not to prove whose better with a pixelated-lightsaber!

****, You honestly take this stuff too seriously.

If someone stops playing JA, they probably got bored, and wanted some variety...As JA has been getting repetitive lately...

If they suck at the game, So what? I'm sure you were **** when you first played the game, so stfu.

And since i've lost my train of thought, and probably what i was talking about originally, I'll stfu.

:explode:

I can fight in real life, i have a life and i dont take this too seriously, i only try to do good whatever i am doing, either i am playing a computer game, or playing soccer or beating the crap out of you, ****ing dwarf.

I can fight in real life, i have a life and i dont take this too seriously, i only try to do good whatever i am doing, either i am playing a computer game, or playing soccer or beating the crap out of you, ****ing dwarf.

If you don't take the game too seriously, why are you happily insulting other people, calling them noobs indiscriminately, just because you THINK you own them in a video game? Get real, AXVEGETA, this is a game, no one cares if you own or lose.

Originally posted by Druid Allanon

If you don't take the game too seriously, why are you happily insulting other people, calling them noobs indiscriminately, just because you THINK you own them in a video game? Get real, AXVEGETA, this is a game, no one cares if you own or lose.

Because people like him become abusive and bullies to mask their own insecurities and inadequacies - basic psychological fact. And the computer keyboard and internet embolden his ilk further still.

Mike

You are just ****ing loser. Thats all i have to say to you Prime.

I'll not speak for Prime, as you'll find he can do well enough himself.

However, you will find that he is very intelligent and respectful, and has no need to boast. He contributes regularly and broadly to the community in an unselfish way, and does not berate others.

We always welcome new people here ... but those with good atitudes (whether or not we agree) are better received than those who go around insulting and cursing. (the 'stars' mask the letters, not the intent)

Mike

Originally posted by SpaceButler13

Oy. Only nuts agree with me on serious points. Not a good sign........

No- he said we were old, freaky retards.

I'm certainly old, probably freaky, but not a retard in any literal sense. Figuratively, however, he has me pegged! ;)

Mike

Hey Mike you are another ****ing loser so shut the **** up.

Cool ... I wouldn't want to be left out!

I'll shut up now.

Shutting up.

Really, nothing more to say.

Except that I'm shutting up.

Which means not talking anymore.

That's what shutting up mean

But you probably knew that so I'll just shut up now.

How am I doing.

Not good? Oh. I better just press send

Ok nerd

Oh, well played!

You fit in the star wars freak that played JA cause it is an star wars game and left to KOTOR once he realized you sucked at it.

I haven't left JA. I do pretty well. Learn to read. Or is that next grade?

You know what? i wont reply to all the stupidity you said

What a copout. I'm still waiting to hear your answers to:

Do you plan to play JA for the rest of you life? If not, by your logic you will become a noob.

Prove that you are the best.

Do you think katas are "lame?"

Do you ever use the word "lame" while playing?

Do you play on any non-honourz servers (like other than jk3files.com)? Do you accuse others of laming on them?

cause you are just another oportunist trying to act cool and wise in a ****ing forum.

Or just not an asshole.

If you had any brains you would realize the perfect gaming consists in playing just one game (which noone does) and the worst gaming is either not playing at all, or playing every existent game a lil bit.

If you had any brains you would realize that no one gives a rat's ass about your "perfect gaming." And if the worst gaming is not playing at all, then you are the worst gamer in every game but JA.

Now people like you are normal/mediocre ones that will never be good at anything.

Jeez, are you like 10 years old? "If you don't play one video game all the time, your life is a failure!" LOL!

Instead, people like me plays only one game (or two) and become the best at it.

Or two? Wait a minute. You just said that, "perfect gaming consists in playing just one game." Are you are playing more than one game. I guess you haven't reached your elusive goal of perfect gaming.

Keep reaching for that rainbow. :thumbsup:

then i played JO kinda late but i was the best dueler of 1.02

I'm still waiting for you to prove it. What name do you use online? Would people recognize it as the best player? And was that full force?

then i took a long break of video games, only playing day of defeat once a week, and started playing JA when it came out.

And in playstation i ve been playing the best soccer video game ever, SS evolution (wining eleven) all the versions, since 98 (5 years), but i stoped playing it regularly when i sold my PS and now i play it with my friends and still rock at it. So those are mostly all the games i play/played.

Thanks for the biography. Are you saying that you have only been playing video games since '98? Things are becoming clearer...

Afterall we are both having the same fun, diferent ways.

Yep, I am having fun. So what's the problem?

but i end up been better than you.

Which matters to me why?

You are just ****ing loser.

You are such a winner.

Thats all i have to say to you Prime.

So you're done?

i have a life

Does it include living at your parent's house?

and i dont take this too seriously

You seem to be the only one here that does take it too seriously.

i only try to do good whatever i am doing

Like being a decent person?

****ing dwarf.

Weak. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prime

Do you plan to play JA for the rest of you life? If not, by your logic you will become a noob.

Prove that you are the best.

Do you think katas are "lame?"

Do you ever use the word "lame" while playing?

Do you play on any non-honourz servers (like other than jk3files.com)? Do you accuse others of laming on them?

No, and no i will not become a noob.

Sure, PM me if you wana fight me, or tell every JA player to fight me, thats the only way.

No.

No.

Most of the time, no i dont acuse other for laming unless i am joking.

I dont post here for you, i post here for everybody, and i dont give a **** if you feel touched by my posts. What am i suposed to talk here? soccer? girls? partys? ehhhh u ****ing loser, i post in the official Jedi Academy forum cause i want to talk about Jedi Academy and video games at least, that turns me into someone that takes this too seriously? You are a just an old resented freak loser with no life prime.

i post in the official Jedi Academy forum cause i want to talk about Jedi Academy

But do you ...?

Since your very first post in this thread you have not engaged in any recognizable form of discourse - it is one sided, this-thread-is-rediculous-because-anyone-bored-with-JA-is-a-lozer-n00b type of thing.

Let's end that here.

What is it that you enjoy most about JA?

I'm not too big into MP because I prefer the plot driven side, but I played a fair amount of JKII MP.

I preferred Jedi Master and Holochron FFA. They were pure action, and lots of fun. I have no idea why, but I was always very, very good at Jedi Master. Most other things I'm more upper-middle of the pack, but I was always top or second at JM.

What about you, A Jedi?

Mike

No, and no i will not become a noob.

So why does everyone else when they stop playing?

Sure, PM me if you wana fight me, or tell every JA player to fight me, thats the only way.

Exactly my point. You make the claim that you are the best, but you (and I) have no reason to believe so.

What am i suposed to talk here? soccer? girls? partys? ehhhh u ****ing loser, i post in the official Jedi Academy forum cause i want to talk about Jedi Academy and video games at least, that turns me into someone that takes this too seriously?

Nope, this does:

The only video game i play is JA

perfect gaming consists in playing just one game

Now people like you are normal/mediocre ones that will never be good at anything.

or beating the crap out of you, ****ing dwarf.

Instead, people like me plays only one game (or two) and become the best at it.

then i played JO kinda late but i was the best dueler of 1.02

You are the one who is so concerned with being the most 1EE7 player. The rest of us don't take video games so seriously.

You are a just an old resented freak loser with no life prime.

Temper temper. I seem to have really touched a nerve. Sorry about that.

Love,

Prime

P.S. You need to use some more adjectives for that last one. Or at least try some different ones...

Archived